BDL Discussion Thread 2022

Jlash

10 minutes ago, LAOJoe said:

I'm not gonna hate on Mahomes. If you pick him all the power to you and I won't call you an idiot one bit or even think it's weird, but to say Allen is overrated is a bad look.

If you think Josh Allen is the best quarterback in the league, you're either overrating him or underrating Mahomes. It is clear watching them who is the better player.

7 minutes ago, wwhickok said:

I am saying that your opinion on who is and on who is the best quarterback or isn't or who is overrated or who is it is in fact  And opinion

Well, that's not what the post you responded to said.

Mahomes was drafted late in the 1st to a good team that had a good QB situation until then and talent around him. Josh Allen's talent around him essentially started after his rookie season. They are both great. This is the if Peyton was on the Pats argument all over again.

2 minutes ago, LAOJoe said:

Mahomes was drafted late in the 1st to a good team that had a good QB situation until then and talent around him. Josh Allen's talent around him essentially started after his rookie season. They are both great. This is the if Peyton was on the Pats argument all over again.

No he wasn’t drafted late they traded up for him

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, LAOJoe said:

The Chiefs moved up to 10 overall to get him.  But yes, I he did go to a team that made it to the NFCCG that year.

12 minutes ago, Blue said:
I hope @Ragnarokand whoever has Josh Jacobs/Khalil Herbert appreciates the unsolicited hyping of their running backs

Always do.  Looking forward to Pacheco showing more of what he can do so y'all have to load the box to allow [Insert Quarterback Here] to throw it all over the field.

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, LAOJoe said:

So we agree that Peyton was the better quarterback