BDL Discussion Thread 2022

Jlash

1 minute ago, wwhickok said:

Do you think if Green Bay loses this game, Aaron Roger's retires? He 'supposedly' considered it last season vut u think we all know how those things go 

Of course not. I think they trade him if they don't win the Super Bowl, and maybe even if they do.

2 hours ago, MWil23 said:

Hot take:

Tannehill is who Baker Mayfield is if he got to play 6 games against the AFC South.

Not really fair. Texans certainly make it easy. Can’t argue Jags.

But in 2020 at least, don’t pretend the Colts were like bottom 8.

Pretty sure we were top 10. Even this season, middle of the pack. Not bottom dwellers. Tannehill had a terrible day today.

But Tannehill still >> Mayfield.

I think the layoff really hurt them. He (R.T.) looked more consistent most weeks even with an injured Henry than he did today. 

1 minute ago, RTTRUTH said:

Not really fair. Texans certainly make it easy. Can’t argue Jags.

But in 2020 at least, don’t pretend the Colts were like bottom 8.

Pretty sure we were top 10. Even this season, middle of the pack. Not bottom dwellers. Tannehill had a terrible day today.

But Tannehill still >> Mayfield.

I think the layoff really hurt them. He (R.T.) looked more consistent most weeks even with an injured Henry than he did today. 

Tannehill is the best quarterback in the AFC South. That should tell you everything you need to know.

1 minute ago, MWil23 said:

Tannehill is the best quarterback in the AFC South. That should tell you everything you need to know.

Yeah I suppose. That might make my point though. If the division is that bad they should all start looking good.

The division didn’t help Lawrence none

Edited by RTTRUTH