BDL Discussion Thread 2022

Jlash

1 hour ago, LAOJoe said:

Lol. I'll have them up soon. I gave everyone a heads up on who they got. I was away from the PC. The reason I'm doing it though is so no late shenanigans happen... And without naming names .. someone tried something at like 2am.

But we can post it 11 hrs later? Cmon man.

I get it if you’re posting waivers at midnight or even early morning. It’s still annoying if it’s early morning but you can’t go AWOL and say you just woke up but can’t post a claim that comes HOURS on HOURS before.

My claim wasn’t even acquired! 

3 minutes ago, MD4L said:

But we can post it 11 hrs later? Cmon man.

I already told people right after midnight that barring an issue on checking for conflicts, that they all got their top guy barring DV. They knew who they were likely getting. I couldn't be at a PC last night.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Ragnarok said:

Only one of those things has a deadline dictated by the rules.

There are unwritten rules. I get it’s the newbie. There’s etiquette and protocol of not knowing what other people endure at the same time. 

1 minute ago, LAOJoe said:

I already told people right after midnight that barring an issue on checking for conflicts, that they all got their top guy barring DV. They knew who they were likely getting. I couldn't be at a PC last night.

And no one else gets that benefit of the doubt? Why not?

Just now, MD4L said:

There are unwritten rules. I get it’s the newbie. There’s etiquette and protocol of not knowing what other people endure at the same time. 

Nothing to do with being a newbie. I was given this because I can be up at midnight to make sure no one changes anything. I did that and locked in the waivers with screenshots on my phone, I just could not officially process them at the time.