BDL Discussion Thread 2022

Jlash

3 minutes ago, bcb1213 said:

The NFL did increase its GameDay roster size by two so I am unopposed to adding two bench spots here. But obviousky offseason talk 

I agree with that just make note of it that is an official proposal by me, And obviously we can address that in the off season. I think 10 is a fair compromise.

38 minutes ago, PR said:

Would I be stupid starting Jimmy G vs NO over Rodgers vs. Philly?

Maybe. Jimmy had a unicorn of a good fantasy day while Rodgers might be able to get some points off Philly who is dealing with some shakiness recently. Leaning Jimmy though.

3 hours ago, wwhickok said:

I would like to propose adding 2 spots to each side of the football for the bench.

It's essentially naked at 48 players total For the Game day roster like the NFL

2 hours ago, bcb1213 said:

The NFL did increase its GameDay roster size by two so I am unopposed to adding two bench spots here. But obviousky offseason talk 

Then we are just going to get more hedging bets. When a 5th string backup goes off we will get “Well the player is on my bench so they would get on the field even though they aren’t in the writeup” I guess I could just keep my vote standard to not assume a player plays a significant role unless mentioned to do so? 

3 minutes ago, Scoundrel said:

Then we are just going to get more hedging bets. When a 5th string backup goes off we will get “Well the player is on my bench so they would get on the field even though they aren’t in the writeup” I guess I could just keep my vote standard to not assume a player plays a significant role unless mentioned to do so? 

I would go for 16 total bench spots.

25 minutes ago, Scoundrel said:

Yeah sort of my thought. My file process behind adding 2 more Spots is when it comes to guys you truly don't know whether or not they're going to play until the game starts. 

Thanksgiving Mock

1. Berlin- Bryce Young QB Bama
2. Seoul- CJ Stroud QB OSU
3. Lancaster (from Gotham)- Will Anderson Jr Edge Bama
4. Hungary- Jalen Carter INT UGA
5. Raleigh- Kelee Ringo CB UGA
6. Anchorage- Jordan Addison WR USC
7. Greenland- Christian Gonzalez CB Oregon
8. Raleigh- Jaxon-Smith Njigba WR OSU
9. Cuba- Quentin Johnston WR TCU
10. Berlin- Joey Porter Jr CB PSU
11. Flint- Myles Murphy Edge Clemson 
12. Cancun- Tuli Tuipulotu DL USC
13. Gotham- Isaiah Foskey Edge ND
14. Rome- Bijan Robinson RB Texas
15. Anchorage- Tyree Wilson Edge TTU
16. Ivory Coast- Jalin Hyatt WR Tennessee 

*Gotham signs Jalen Hurts in RFA in this mock

• Like 2

34 minutes ago, Scoundrel said:

That's never how it's worked. Unless you specifically mention a guy in the writeup they are just there for depth purposes in case of a nagging injury or rotation which is also put into the writeup