Lamar

Allen

Stafford

Wilson

Rodgers

Cousins

Dak

Ryan

All guys I’d rather have right now, and then there’s the Murray/Tannehill/Wentz tier for me.

Then it depends upon what you think of Trevor Lawrence’s and Justin Field’s potential.

So yeah, the 13-15 tier for me as I’d take him over Wentz and Tannehill for certain.

I have omitted Watson intentionally as well and obviously not Brady now that he retired, which means Murray was 15 for me if they’re both in the conversation…and I’m not a Mac Jones believer either or else you could even make that argument.

1 minute ago, MWil23 said:

I have omitted Watson intentionally as well and obviously not Brady now that he retired, which means Murray was 15 for me if they’re both in the conversation…and I’m not a Mac Jones believer either or else you could even make that argument.

Mac Jones better than Kyler Murray? I was memeing before but Carr and Mac being better is actually a meme 

Just now, MWil23 said:

Now show him behind his offensive line. They won’t be able to turn Mahomes over 3+ times or kick 8 fields goals en route to a win…gonna have to get in the end zone today if they wanna win.

I don’t have any Gifs for that. Joe is a beast regardless 

Just now, Whicker said:

Mac Jones better than Kyler Murray? I was memeing before but Carr and Mac being better is actually a meme 

Carr is better. He has nothing to work with and he’s infinitely more efficient. I said Mac IS NOT but if you look at his potential as a rookie then you could make that argument similar to Lawrence and Fields in that he COULD be. I think Mac is maxed out but has a high floor.

• Like 1

Just now, MWil23 said:

Carr is better. He has nothing to work with and he’s infinitely more efficient. I said Mac IS NOT but if you look at his potential as a rookie then you could make that argument similar to Lawrence and Fields in that he COULD be. I think Mac is maxed out but has a high floor.

Okay this is why I don’t get into football arguments. You win and Kyler sucks