BDL Discussion Thread 2022

Jlash

Here's the thing about Andre James. It's the same thing that existed with Kolton Miller that I mentioned earlier. With Denzelle Good and Richie Incognito out for the entire season, they were forced to rely on John Simpson, Alex Leatherwood (who started at RT originally and was so bad there he was moved to RG) and Brandon Parker.

Those 3 guys made up 3 of the worst offensive linemen in the league this year. Miller and James' stock was dragged down a bit as a result because they found themselves far too often trying to recover on blocks one of those other 3 guys missed. If you got one of those 3 guys on your roster... may God have mercy on your soul.

1 minute ago, RedGold said:

What’s wild is I’ve been trying to throw James into any deal as just a throw away.. and no one wanted him.  Now that I traded him he’s a top 5 center.  

He played at a top 10 level the second half of the season.  Whether he keeps that up is anyone's guess.

13 minutes ago, MD4L said:

Blue is also adamant Kyler Murray is one of the worst starting QBs in football and Arizona would be in the same position had they just kept Josh Rosen.

To be fair I too imagine they wouldn't be playing in a conference championship game with Rosen at qb so he's right there