BDL Discussion Thread 2022

Jlash

2 hours ago, Ragnarok said:

I always liked Dorsey.  I was in high school when he was winning at Miami and it was my first time getting that winning in college meant nothing in terms of pro projection for a QB.

If Dorsey gets Allen for one year, he’s likely a HC next year. I guess the same applies if he’s good with the Giants. Buffalo is much more attractive on paper though.

7 minutes ago, Ragnarok said:

They moved a 33 year old declining C for a 24 year old ascending C and very good edge rusher.

Really good deal.

Just now, wwhickok said:

It's comical at this point watching these trades that Cancun is doing. People are just giving talent to them. Cancun has won every trade they've made thus far this offseason.

That Aaron Jones trade wasn’t lopsided. I get why both parties made the deal.

Just now, Scoundrel said:

GTFO. They have to get through me and this man first.

Nfl Players Football GIF by Bengals

But not surprised you feel this way since Burrow and Taylor we’re ranked 16th by you before this season. 

To be fair, Burrow was ranked that low based on really not being able to play in 2020.

Watch for my 2022 rankings 😉

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, Ragnarok said:

He had a very rough start to the season, but was arguably a top 10 C the 2nd half of the season.

Fair enough.  Maybe I just caught the wrong games, but every Raiders game I watched he had penalties and was constantly giving up pressure.

From my prospective I’m much more likely to 3up Hudson at 7.5 next year than Judon at his salary.    I don’t see Judon replicating his sacks totals,  and judging from literally no one giving me a battle for him in FA last offseason this is being judged off what Judon did last year

Edited by RedGold
  • Like 1