BDL Discussion Thread 2022

Jlash

10 minutes ago, Jlash said:

Pretty excited to see Jalen Ramsey vs Ja'marr Chase for the chip. Honestly think Chase has the advantage in the match up.

23 hours ago, MD4L said:

Chase vs Ramsey

Lots of noteworthy storylines.

Great minds think alike.

Chase might be capable of scoring on Ramsey in the redzone, but I think Ramsey wins more times then not. Doesn’t matter all the much as Ramsey is used in slot frequently and shouldn’t change with Higgins/Boyd hanging around.

Chase is certainly primed for a big game.

• Like 2

12 minutes ago, MD4L said:

Great minds think alike.

Chase might be capable of scoring on Ramsey in the redzone, but I think Ramsey wins more times then not. Doesn’t matter all the much as Ramsey is used in slot frequently and shouldn’t change with Higgins/Boyd hanging around.

Just such a fun match up.

Ignore Chase vs Ramsey. You gotta cover Higgins and Boyd.

Who covers Kupp? Eli Apple? Yikes. Beckham has found new energy for whoever is left. 

Cincy clearly with the better back end defenders in Bell and Bates though. LA looks awful against the run but with Cincy's trash OL what will Donald bring? Gonna be nuts.

Edited by Jlash
  • Like 2

13 minutes ago, MD4L said:

Great minds think alike.

Chase has been getting a lot more slot work since he was pretty much erased in the Broncos game (1 catch for 3 yards). He advocated for it. It has opened up a lot more him. So I’d imagine Ramsey would match up with him when he is in the slot and maybe out wide.

When's the last time anyone here has got a new car? It gives me PTSD. 3 years ago I went to a dealership knowing which car on their lot I wanted. Got the trade in value I wanted, my credit was spotless, within 15 minutes I test drove my car and was into it.....took 7 hours to finalize the deal. Now I'm looking at doing it again and can't even stand to think about the process.

• Like 3

1 minute ago, Jlash said:

When's the last time anyone here has got a new car? It gives me PTSD. 3 years ago I went to a dealership knowing which car on their lot I wanted. Got the trade in value I wanted, my credit was spotless, within 15 minutes I test drove my car and was into it.....took 7 hours to finalize the deal. Now I'm looking at doing it again and can't even stand to think about the process.

6 months ago.  Would not recommend 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Jlash said:

April 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Jlash said:

I went to carmax last August and got an SUV with under 2,500 miles.  Took maybe 3 hours. 

They were great.

• Like 1

Just now, Ragnarok said:

I went to carmax last August and got an SUV with under 2,500 miles.  Took maybe 3 hours. 

They were great.

I've actually just set an appointment with Carmax to trade my car in independently of wherever I go to get my car. They always seem to have the best buy back value.

Just now, Scoundrel said:

Crash it into Slade Bolden

I'll crash it into you.

4 minutes ago, Ragnarok said:

They were great.

My car was a roll back? Put back? I don’t know what it’s called but basically the lady who bought it had to return it because of some credit thing. Had 517 miles on it was 7k cheaper than if brand new and had all the same warranties and all that. Was a nice little find for me. That took about 4-5 hours though.

1 minute ago, Jlash said:

I've actually just set an appointment with Carmax to trade my car in independently of wherever I go to get my car. They always seem to have the best buy back value.

I'll crash it into you.

Yeah, they give great value.  I would try a couple lots and you might be able to get a very gently used car for good price.

Plus, if you get it at carmax, you can get a solid warranty.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Scoundrel said:

My car was a roll back? Put back? I don’t know what it’s called but basically the lady who bought it had to return it because of some credit thing. Had 517 miles on it was 7k cheaper than if brand new and had all the same warranties and all that. Was a nice little find for me. That took about 4-5 hours though.

Mine was from a guy who leased it right as covid started and never went anywhere.

• Like 1