BDL Discussion Thread 2022

Jlash

4 minutes ago, MD4L said:

Doesn’t mean a darn thing according to our fellow mates.

Bro you hit us with "Fred Warner is TOP TEN OVERALL IN THE LEAGUE" And then when pressed on it hit people with "you know what I do for a living? I've got extra angles". It was still a trash take, with extra angles.

• Like 2

13 minutes ago, rackcs said:

I personally don't care how you became a fan as long as you're loyal to the team you pick. I don't think there's anything wrong with (when you're a kid) bandwagoning teams from wherever as long as you stick with them when they're not as good anymore.

Speaking as a Titans fan, this has not paid off for me.

Just now, rackcs said:

I for one, and with clearly no bias at all, agree that Fred Warner is top 10 overall in the league. As are Watt and Ramsey. Thank you.

Here is my top 10 overall in the league.

Matt Stafford
Mike Evans
Cooper Kupp
Austin Ekeler
AJ Brown
Denzel Ward
Isaiah Wynn
Justin Simmons
Amani Hooker
Montez Sweat

• Like 4

1 minute ago, Jlash said:

Here is my top 10 overall in the league.

Matt Stafford
Mike Evans
Cooper Kupp
Austin Ekeler
AJ Brown
Denzel Ward
Isaiah Wynn
Justin Simmons
Amani Hooker
Montez Sweat

Can't believe you'd leave out the #7 player in the league Dion Dawkins like that

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, Jlash said:

Bro you hit us with "Fred Warner is TOP TEN OVERALL IN THE LEAGUE" And then when pressed on it hit people with "you know what I do for a living? I've got extra angles". It was still a trash take, with extra angles.

Love you too.

I grew up with a teenager in the nineties and I really didn't have a family influence as far as football was concerned. A lot of my friends were cowboys fans back in the early 90s. and my initial inclination was just to cling to them because it seemed to be like the it thing. However one of my friends suggested I take the time to learn about the history of some of the teams that might interest me, the owners, the style of football, etc.  And you know I really actually took the time to do this and I realized that The city of Pittsburgh, the smashed mouth football, the Rooneys, and "The Chin" really appealled to me but Jevin Greene is who got me hooked. 

I really started watching the entire season of football for the first time in '94.  Then I had to watch what had become my favorite team allow Neil O'Donnell to shave points in '95.

Edited by wwhickok

25 minutes ago, Jlash said:

I mentioned his ability to track the ball, cover the middle of the field, make tackles in the open field, blitz ability, tracking ability, pursuit angles to the ball, and other football related stuff due to the camera angles giving extra perspective on what’s going on in the game.

But why focus on the football related stuff when you can dictate attention to talk down on your fellow mate