BDL Discussion Thread 2022

Jlash

Just now, MWil23 said:

@Blue I created that intentionally since he’s the defending champ and we are going to heal our broken backs and rise out of the pit. Plus obviously we are the hero this league needs, just not the want it wants right now.

I mean, I'm not against letting Marion Cotillard use me.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Blue said:

I don't like this meme simply because I know how that scene goes

The Trent Williams slander here is incredible. Could easily argue Warner isn't a top-3 player on his own team.

Uh, so when you trading up to No. 1 then...?

Won’t need to

7 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

Scoundrel is continuing his transparent smoke screen routine keeping us guessing that he’s not taking an edge guy at 2. 

Why is blue trying to trade Judon then if you aren’t going edge at 1? Thought he was giving you pieces to work with. 

Just now, Scoundrel said:

Why is blue trying to trade Judon then if you aren’t going edge are 1? Thought he was giving you pieces to work with. 

Because we already have Quinn and Rousseau and could use some other pieces from a scheme perspective on either side of the ball. Based upon who he thinks will be there if we can swing it, this makes sense for our roster and personnel groupings.

Just now, MWil23 said:

Because we already have Quinn and Rousseau and could use some other pieces from a scheme perspective on either side of the ball. Based upon who he thinks will be there if we can swing it, this makes sense for our roster and personnel groupings.

You don’t want more edge help?

2 minutes ago, Ragnarok said:

Blue did verbally assault me all offseason for 3Upping Hendrickson.  Only conclusion is that he hates edge players.

I mean I don’t think in this league people view them as impactful as they really are in the NFL. But I could be wrong.

35 minutes ago, RTTRUTH said:

I knew when I put Gardner there that at 17 he would be gone. Just wasn't sure where. That will come down to personal preference I'm sure. 

But if I did anything wrong in my first mock it was probably looking at rosters too much and going off of "need".

I'm quite curious how my first draft here will play out. Just wish I wasn't waiting until 80 to try to find my first gem.

Since you skipped ahead so tropics could have a pick, can I have my pic in the second round too?

4 minutes ago, Scoundrel said:

You don’t want more edge help?

Judon is a great 5 tech or off ball edge hybrid, but he thrives in odd front systems like Baltimore or New England that utilize his unique skill set.

If we keep him, I’d say him and Rousseau would actually make great 5T DE with Quinn being used as a Rushman OLB, whereas I utilized a lot of even front single high safety and cover 3 concepts this past year. So having 2 great safeties would make sense if we go this route if we can’t find a trade partner for him.

1 minute ago, Ragnarok said:

Blue did verbally assault me all offseason for 3Upping Hendrickson.  Only conclusion is that he hates edge players.

Come on now, Blue verbally assaults everyone for everything and that’s why we love him.

• Like 1