BDL Discussion Thread 2022

Jlash

Reason #157 that I loathe Ryan Day. He’s scheduled to speak at the OHSAA coaches clinic people paid for, which is in Columbus mind you, and he can’t make it.

Sorry guys Ryan Day couldn't make it in from across town, but Pat Narduzzi is on his way from Pittsburgh and Luke Fickell drove from Cincinnati.

"Sorry guys took a little extra time with the 16 inches of snow. But I heard Ryan Day is stuck in his driveway, that’s gotta be terrible."

• Like 4

11 hours ago, Jlash said:

Meanwhile, Matt Milano missed 11% of his attempted tackles while Edmunds missed 8.5%. Waiting on more Rags knowledge to dig into.

yup.  Milano really struggled bringing folks to the ground this year after his hammy injury, no idea if that was in play or not.   Like I said, I'll hear arguments on edmnuns maybe being a better two down backer, but the dude blows in coverage every game of theirs I watch

1 minute ago, bcb1213 said:

yup.  Milano really struggled bringing folks to the ground this year after his hammy injury, no idea if that was in play or not.   Like I said, I'll hear arguments on edmnuns maybe being a better two down backer, but the dude blows in coverage every game of theirs I watch

Tell Pulp Fiction GIF

3 minutes ago, bcb1213 said:
11 hours ago, Jlash said:

Meanwhile, Matt Milano missed 11% of his attempted tackles while Edmunds missed 8.5%. Waiting on more Rags knowledge to dig into.

63y64a.jpg

• Like 4

14 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

Reason #157 that I loathe Ryan Day. He’s scheduled to speak at the OHSAA coaches clinic people paid for, which is in Columbus mind you, and he can’t make it.

Sorry guys Ryan Day couldn't make it in from across town, but Pat Narduzzi is on his way from Pittsburgh and Luke Fickell drove from Cincinnati.

"Sorry guys took a little extra time with the 16 inches of snow. But I heard Ryan Day is stuck in his driveway, that’s gotta be terrible."

what is this font?

clearly copy pasted from scum chat

• Like 1