BDL Discussion Thread 2022

Jlash

38 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

Oh yeah that wasn’t directed at you necessarily, just an overall 2 year observation. The lack of emphasis overall on valuing front 7 and interior OL is intriguing to me.

Oh yeah I hope you guys build further than Alex Leatherwood and Michael Dieter and do something about your 2 interior defenders on your roster. Hope you are able to hammer this home to Blue.

1 hour ago, wwhickok said:

However, you just criticized the asking price of a 5th for something that wasn't a 3+, yet asked for a pick 2 rounds higher. All I am saying is its the pot calling the kettle black so you can sit down now.

So, again, you criticize for doing it worse. 

People didn't let me off the hook, they negotiated deals they found right for them. 

I didn't do it worse. I was offering a more valuable asset to someone who I knew didn't have much bargaining power. And you came to me about what the price was, so even more so I knew I had more leverage in the situation.

You got a great deal on moving bad contracts, and I respect that. But I know for a fact I'm not the only one surprised you were able to move them at all, let alone for as cheaply as you did.

14 minutes ago, Blue said:

I didn't do it worse. I was offering a more valuable asset to someone who I knew didn't have much bargaining power. And you came to me about what the price was, so even more so I knew I had more leverage in the situation.

You got a great deal on moving bad contracts, and I respect that. But I know for a fact I'm not the only one surprised you were able to move them at all, let alone for as cheaply as you did.

Worse, the same. It's basically 6 in one hand, half a dozen in the other but the FACT is that you criticized me, trying to side with the 'cool kids' after having done the same exact thing. Keep it classy.

And for people who are surprised that I was able to move contracts, Clearly you simply haven't learned that I am really good at what I do, one might say, a Jedi GM.

Edited by wwhickok

3 minutes ago, wwhickok said:

Worse, the same. It's basically 6 in one hand, half a dozen in the other but the FACT is that you criticized me, trying to side with the 'cool kids' after having done the same exact thing. Keep it classy.

And for people who are surprised that I was able to move contracts, Clearly you simply haven't learned that I am really good at what I do, one mightns say, a Jedi GM.

Lol

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Blue said:

"two things being the same thing or different is basically the same thing" is definitely a statement

It's not the same thing really, I was just being nice. You asked for a 3rd and said your price may come down if there was no other interest. Even if you lowered it, you're asking for a 5th.

I suggested the cost of a 5th in a very general statement. Instead of people blasting others about their public prices, maybe if you have some interest, pm the person and make an offer you're more comfortable with, it's a pretty simple concept.

Honestly your constant need to disrespect people only makes you look stupid.

15 minutes ago, wwhickok said:

It's not the same thing really, I was just being nice. You asked for a 3rd and said your price may come down if there was no other interest. Even if you lowered it, you're asking for a 5th.

I suggested the cost of a 5th in a very general statement. Instead of people blasting others about their public prices, maybe if you have some interest, pm the person and make an offer you're more comfortable with, it's a pretty simple concept.

Honestly your constant need to disrespect people only makes you look stupid.

Honestly your constant need to misrepresent information and blatantly lie only makes you look stupid

3 minutes ago, Blue said:

Honestly your constant need to misrepresent information and blatantly lie only makes you look stupid

I'm not lying about anything. Yes, I came to you, you said your price was a 3rd. Where am I lying? What do you feel I'm misrepresenting? 

You have this obsession with always being right, even when it's obvious you're not. Let it go man, let it go.

Edited by wwhickok

Here are the Facts.

I came to you about, I believe Corey Davis. You said your price was a 3rd but it may come down if you didn't get any other interest. I basically told you that you were insane.

We haven't spoken since them about a 3D.

I pubkically posted a price of a 5th for a 1-2 year 3D. That wasn't a firm or non-negotiable price. 

You criticized it. You got called out, you are now trying flip the attention away from yourself because it makes you look hypocritical. 

I'm not misrepresenting any of that.

You're lucky Blue is my favorite color or else I wouldn't keep you around.

Edit:

And if you think the whole Kamara situation was a misrepresentation, I assure you that you don't know what you think you know and just haven't realized it yet.

Edited by wwhickok