BDL Discussion Thread 2022

Jlash

40 minutes ago, Blue said:

It might be his first arrest in the NFL but he's not exactly poster child for good behavior: https://bleacherreport.com/articles/2789809-chasing-alvin-kamara-the-nfls-reluctant-star

Fine. But the NFL at the end of the day doesn’t care about stuff that happened before. So I’m still wait-and-see mode.

I have him in two dynasty leagues also. Ugghh!! 

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, RuskieTitan said:

I really really hope he does become a Titan. 

Let me be clear that this has nothing to do with my opinion of the man or what his stances are off the field. Him being the quarterback would immediately be the best option we've had in the history of our franchise. And that could potentially be enough, when paired with our offense and defense, to overcome idiocy at OC and lead us to the SB.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, RuskieTitan said:

Let me be clear that this has nothing to do with my opinion of the man or what his stances are off the field. Him being the quarterback would immediately be the best option we've had in the history of our franchise. And that could potentially be enough, when paired with our offense and defense, to overcome idiocy at OC and lead us to the SB.

I really do think that he ends up in Denver And frankly I hope he does because I don't see a less deserving quarterback of a Super Bowl win in the entire league

4 minutes ago, wwhickok said:

I really do think that he ends up in Denver And frankly I hope he does because I don't see a less deserving quarterback of a Super Bowl win in the entire league

Is that your way of saying you think he has zero chance in Denver?

6 minutes ago, wwhickok said:

He was deserving of a BizzBowl though.

And we all know which he'd rather have.

9 minutes ago, wwhickok said:

Meh, views aside Rodgers is a generational QB talent, whereas John Elway and the Broncos ineptitude in no way, shape, or form deserve lucking into another Super Bowl like they did with Manning, because their talent evaluators on offense and development on that side of the ball, not to mention specifically the QB position are an absolute joke.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, MWil23 said:

Meh, views aside Rodgers is a generational QB talent, whereas John Elway and the Broncos ineptitude in no way, shape, or form deserve lucking into another Super Bowl like they did with Manning, because their talent evaluators on offense and development on that side of the ball, not to mention specifically the QB position are an absolute joke.

Super Bowl Football GIF by Broncos

• Like 1