BDL Discussion Thread 2022

Jlash

on the other hand, Aaron Rodgers winning his second consecutive MVP award after a bunch of idiots tried to say he was done because he was trapped in a terrible, out-of-date offensive scheme with one of the worst skill groups in the NFL for two years

13 minutes ago, Blue said:

DeMarcus Ware not making 1st ballot Hall of Fame is disgusting

DeMarcus Ware is maybe the 3rd or 4th best edge player I've seen in the past 15 years. Would like to hear what the Hall of Fame voters discussed that made them think he shouldn't be 1st ballot.

Devin Hester not making it 1st try isn't shocking but I'm chalking that up to the backlog for Hall of Fame inductees.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Blue said:

DeMarcus Ware is maybe the 3rd or 4th best edge player I've seen in the past 15 years. Would like to hear what the Hall of Fame voters discussed that made them think he shouldn't be 1st ballot.

Devin Hester not making it 1st try isn't shocking but I'm chalking that up to the backlog for Hall of Fame inductees.

I'm stunned Ware didn't make it.  Thats ridiculous.

Hester I can get for a year or so.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Blue said:

on the other hand, Aaron Rodgers winning his second consecutive MVP award after a bunch of idiots tried to say he was done because he was trapped in a terrible, out-of-date offensive scheme with one of the worst skill groups in the NFL for two years

I'm pumped to hear him ***** about how he did this despite being held down and beat up by society.

• Like 2