BDL Discussion Thread 2022

Jlash

12 minutes ago, RTTRUTH said:

I didn’t see it answered here. Rumor is he’s had an illness the last couple weeks and struggled to hold down food. Still did drills I guess?

I’d love to scream support for a guy like that. But tbh I kinda hated his tape.

He needed to show Oweh athleticism today at that size to warrant the lack of sack production. But he didn’t. PFA status tbh

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Scoundrel said:

He needed to show Oweh athleticism today at that size to warrant the lack of sack production. But he didn’t. PFA status tbh

I mean he had one play on tape I hit rewind on because I figured I missed something. But nope. He straight up let the QB with the ball run right by him. Wasn’t being blocked, no attempt made to even reach. I was like “is dude having a stroke and forgot what he’s doing?”

It was odd man. And just looked soft (is undersized more polite) on a few other plays also. 

Edited by RTTRUTH
  • Like 1

14 minutes ago, RTTRUTH said:

I mean he had one play on tape I hit rewind on because I figured I missed something. But nope. He straight up let the QB with the ball run right by him. Wasn’t being blocked, no attempt made to even reach. I was like “is dude having a stroke and forgot what he’s doing?”

It was odd man. And just looked soft (is undersized more polite) on a few other plays also. 

I’m not a fan and his hype was before this season and he didn’t live up to it

10 hours ago, RTTRUTH said:

I didn’t see it answered here. Rumor is he’s had an illness the last couple weeks and struggled to hold down food. Still did drills I guess?

I’d love to scream support for a guy like that. But tbh I kinda hated his tape.

That makes sense. Yea he did everything, ran the 40, did drills. Looked more like a basketball player with his frame than an edge rusher.

26 minutes ago, Scoundrel said:

Jermaine had a 1.55 10 yard split? Nasty. It’s already been stated but I’ll state it again this edge group is freaky.

It’s fun seeing numbers like that and having evidence on game film he moves like that.

• Like 1