1.14 Camden- Tyler Lindenbaum C Iowa

Gotta upgrade that middle 

staring-mary-kate-olsen.gif

1.15 Seoul- Drake London WR USC 

Seoul’s current pass game 

Lonely The Simpsons GIF

1.16 Berlin- Chris Olave WR OSU

Agents Of Shield Marvel GIF by ABC Network

Doubt I go Stingley considering I signed Donte.  Maybe if he has a stand out pro day.

Olave will be in strong consideration at 16.

28 minutes ago, RTTRUTH said:

For those waiting on me, I was at the park with my daughter, now I’m grocery shopping.

I will get back to you all eventually

My daughter and I went to the ballpark to practice softball yesterday, her first here since tee ball, my knee if f'in sore 

Did grocery shopping today.   That stuff is getting expensive lol

• Like 3

36 minutes ago, wwhickok said:

My daughter and I went to the ballpark to practice softball yesterday, her first here since tee ball, my knee if f'in sore 

Did grocery shopping today.   That stuff is getting expensive lol

I have to do the shopping, instead of my wife just to save us money. She’s terrible for comparing prices. She’ll just buy the first thing she sees. I swear we lose minimum 30 bucks every time she goes

• Like 3

8 minutes ago, RTTRUTH said:

I have to do the shopping, instead of my wife just to save us money. She’s terrible for comparing prices. She’ll just buy the first thing she sees. I swear we lose minimum 30 bucks every time she goes

Lmfao, I'm terrible at buying things I want instead of things we actually need

10 minutes ago, RedGold said:

I get all my stuff delivered,  can’t stand walking around grocery stores lmao 

I am too stubborn to let some unmotivated teenager pick out my meat and produce. I’ll do a pickup or delivery for non perishables though.

Edited by MWil23
  • Like 4

3 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

I am to stubborn to let some unmotivated teenager pick out my meat and produce. I’ll do a pickup or delivery for non perishables though.

That's actually a valid concern. If someone doesn't know how to pick out fruit, vegetables, meat, etc, you dont know what you're going to get. I have done instacart once and I was satisfied but I definitely can appreciate that concern.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

I am to stubborn to let some unmotivated teenager pick out my meat and produce. I’ll do a pickup or delivery for non perishables though.

100%.  I get half a cow from the parents every year, so idk what store meat is like.    Also get most my vegetables from their farm.     Don’t really eat fruits,  but yeah I definitely wouldn’t have someone picking them out for me lmao. 

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

My fiancé and I both work from home, so I use errands as an excuse to get away for an hour.

Tried to get produce delivered once and was underwhelmed.

• Like 3

1 minute ago, RedGold said:

100%.  I get half a cow from the parents every year, so idk what store meat is like.    Also get most my vegetables from their farm.     Don’t really eat fruits,  but yeah I definitely wouldn’t have someone picking them out for me lmao. 

Good stuff. My deep freezer died so I’m trying to save up for that and a smoker. We bought a quarter cow and it was a game changer. I’ve got a garden but that’s only a 4 month solution unfortunately.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

Good stuff. My deep freezer died so I’m trying to save up for that and a smoker. We bought a quarter cow and it was a game changer. I’ve got a garden but that’s only a 4 month solution unfortunately.

We are going to be starting a vegetable garden out back of our house. I've got to figure out where I can put a deep freezer in my house and then im going to start buying half a cow. Store bought meat is so much more expensive.

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

My grandparents did a lot of canning, tomatoes and such. Froze a lot of vegetables they grew through the summer.

• Like 2

11 minutes ago, RedGold said:

Don’t really eat fruits,  but yeah I definitely wouldn’t have someone picking them out for me

I’ve got 4 apple trees, 2 peach trees, a pear tree, and a nectarine tree to go with strawberries, blackberries, blueberries, grapes, and raspberries in my garden.

• Like 2