BDL Discussion Thread 2022

Jlash

8 minutes ago, Blue said:

To be fair, the chick was hot

Yea but for two very educated men such as yourselves the game there should've been fairly obvious. A lowly turf degree and I called my shot years before he came clean.

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, Jlash said:

Yea but for two very educated men such as yourselves the game there should've been fairly obvious. A lowly turf degree and I called my shot years before he came clean.

I think you misremember, I didn't care either way

27 minutes ago, Jlash said:

Aw man, sad I wasn't there to see that announcement 

5 minutes ago, rackcs said:

Aw man, sad I wasn't there to see that announcement 

I started calling him Todd months before he came clean and I think at one point when he finally admitted he had been bs'ing for years he said his actual name was Todd. Willing to bet that was a lie too, but someone directed me to a youtube channel he has about a year ago where he just rails on how awful women are.

• Like 3

19 minutes ago, Jlash said:

I started calling him Todd months before he came clean and I think at one point when he finally admitted he had been bs'ing for years he said his actual name was Todd. Willing to bet that was a lie too, but someone directed me to a youtube channel he has about a year ago where he just rails on how awful women are.

Seems like textbook mental health related issues.

• Like 1

Just now, MD4L said:

If I was into meme making it would be everyone saying we’re going to pick xyz at 8 and me repeatedly saying we’re moving down from 1.8

If you were THAT set on getting out of 8 you would'v done it, eŚe

• Like 2

Just now, Jlash said:

If you were THAT set on getting out of 8 you would'v done it, eŚe

Just like you would’ve already made those 3 downs to remain over your project cap space after the draft, we’ll figure it out when the time comes.

1 minute ago, MD4L said:

Seems like textbook mental health related issues.

I mean, you have to remember the saga. Pretending to be "Leelee" for a while and sharing pics of whoever that blonde was. Telling everyone she was moving to Australia because "they breed men" there. Pretending to be there for months then slipping one day by saying "the radio station i work at in Buffalo is interviewing JP Losman do you guys want me to ask him anything" and my first question was "What happened to Australia?" and he just ignored me every time he posted and I responded with that question.

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, MD4L said:

Just like you would’ve already made those 3 downs to remain over your project cap space after the draft, we’ll figure it out when the time comes.

.....Right but everyone knows I'll 3 down before I need to. I'm not pretending.

Going "stop projecting me picks when i still own that pick" is different.

6 minutes ago, MD4L said:

If I was into meme making it would be everyone saying we’re going to pick xyz at 8 and me repeatedly saying we’re moving down from 1.8

I mean you gotta have two to tango and I don't think many are looking to trade up

3 minutes ago, Jlash said:

I mean, you have to remember the saga. Pretending to be "Leelee" for a while and sharing pics of whoever that blonde was. Telling everyone she was moving to Australia because "they breed men" there. Pretending to be there for months then slipping one day by saying "the radio station i work at in Buffalo is interviewing JP Losman do you guys want me to ask him anything" and my first question was "What happened to Australia?" and he just ignored me every time he posted and I responded with that question.

Lol I don’t remember this, and I was there for most of this.

But the mental health thing sounds legit or at the very least a ridiculously low level of self-worth.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Jlash said:

.....Right but everyone knows I'll 3 down before I need to. I'm not pretending.

Going "stop projecting me picks when i still own that pick" is different.

3 minutes ago, rackcs said:

I mean you gotta have two to tango and I don't think many are looking to trade up

We’ll see what happens when the time comes. Or maybe I’ll be the one to take 11 hours on the clock.

Kidding.

Maybe not.

But I’m kidding.

• Like 1