BDL Discussion Thread 2022

Jlash

10 minutes ago, Jlash said:

Love that it doesn't come out until rd 3 that Dean has a "severe pec strain" he declined surgery on that's an issue. 

Where's my inside info a week ago?

I drafted Kinlaw and then between our draft in the real draft all of his knee stuff came out. That's the worst thing honestly, worse than just missing on an evaluation.

Just now, Ragnarok said:

Muma will be a nice Will to Lloyd.

What about that other LB they signed to a good deal in free agency? Lot of LB mouths to feed

Also lol for the Jags taking another LB here

• Like 2

Just now, rackcs said:

I drafted Kinlaw and then between our draft in the real draft all of his knee stuff came out. That's the worst thing honestly, worse than just missing on an evaluation.

What about that other LB they signed to a good deal in free agency? Lot of LB mouths to feed

Also lol for the Jags taking another LB here

Ojulari too with a knee

• Like 1

Just now, Scoundrel said:

Ojulari too with a knee

At least he stayed healthy so far I think. Could be wrong but I don't remember him missing time last year. Kinlaw is frustrating because he shows those flashes of the player he was supposed to be but just can't stay healthy enough to get the consistency in that play.

• Like 1