Week 18 Five Time AFC North Champs versus Browns

Beck Bristow

4 hours ago, Beck Bristow said:

Maybe. I'm guessing lots of resting players this week on both sides. We'll see. It will still add towards the all time record of which the good guys currently lead 51-45. We don't even know when it is yet.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bengals–Browns_rivalry

There's a Wikipedia page for this, ya"ll.

1 pm Sunday. 

6 hours ago, Beck Bristow said:

Maybe. I'm guessing lots of resting players this week on both sides. We'll see. It will still add towards the all time record of which the good guys currently lead 51-45. We don't even know when it is yet.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bengals–Browns_rivalry

There's a Wikipedia page for this, ya"ll.

wikipedia page has the wrong name for the game

Baker Mayfield ruled out.

5 Bengals put on COVID list - Vonn Bell, Trey Hendrickson, Trey Hopkins, Quinton Spain.

It will be interesting to see if the Bengals play for the win. I kind of hope they do for two reasons: first, there’s an outside shot at the #1 seed if both the Chiefs lose @DEN and the Titans lose @HOU - very unlikely, but not impossible. And two, we’re very hot right now and I don’t want to cease that momentum at a point in the season/playoffs when momentum and getting hot at the right time is key. 

1 hour ago, SmittyBacall said:

Baker Mayfield ruled out.

5 Bengals put on COVID list - Vonn Bell, Trey Hendrickson, Trey Hopkins, Quinton Spain.

It will be interesting to see if the Bengals play for the win. I kind of hope they do for two reasons: first, there’s an outside shot at the #1 seed if both the Chiefs lose @DEN and the Titans lose @HOU - very unlikely, but not impossible. And two, we’re very hot right now and I don’t want to cease that momentum at a point in the season/playoffs when momentum and getting hot at the right time is key. 

I'd like them to go for the jugular...with Brandon Allen haha.  I don't see many reasons to play Burrow.  In all likelihood a win just moves them to the #3 seed, and who really knows who the opponent is going to be anyways.

They'll sit a few others, but probably not many.  I still think we'll see some Mixon, the big three receivers, most of the defense, etc.

34 minutes ago, theJ said:

I'd like them to go for the jugular...with Brandon Allen haha.  I don't see many reasons to play Burrow.  In all likelihood a win just moves them to the #3 seed, and who really knows who the opponent is going to be anyways.

They'll sit a few others, but probably not many.  I still think we'll see some Mixon, the big three receivers, most of the defense, etc.

It will be interesting. I forgot the Chiefs play on Saturday, so if they win we have nothing to play for and might as well rest. 

Considering Burrow got a little banged up last week, I feel that’s the way things are heading.

I'd like to win if for no other reason than avoiding playing Belichick in round one.  They will attack our OL viciously.  Plus I don't believe they really destroyed ALL of the copies from the sideline thing last year.  They were probably transmitting it to bill's house as they taped.