Week 18: At the New York Football Giants (where they don't fight each other if you have selective memory)

MikeT14

4 minutes ago, Slappy Mc said:

We need a traditional FB for next season. It's insane how much better we run with a FB lead blocking. Even converting a TE to a full time H-Back (Chris Cooley anyone?) would be to our benefit.

Hell, even putting in Settle for short yardage is better than running pistol and going up the middle 

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Slappy Mc said:

We need a traditional FB for next season. It's insane how much better we run with a FB lead blocking. Even converting a TE to a full time H-Back (Chris Cooley anyone?) would be to our benefit.

I really thought we'd do that when Scott Turner was hired but he runs more of a spread offense than a traditional west coast offense unlike his dad. I don't see it changing. 

We do have former Panthers FB Alex Armah but we haven't used him bc I don't know if we have plays with a FB in our offense.

Man I cannot wait till this team rebrands the turd of a franchise that we are and tells everyone we are starting with a clean slate, to put out the same product again next year. The stadium won't be fixed. The internal problems won't be fixed. We will probably sign some more old Panthers players, maybe even more coaches. Dan Snyder will still own the team. I'm excited. Can hardly contain my excitement.

tired juwanna mann GIF

• Like 3

Just now, Slappy Mc said:

Man I cannot wait till this team rebrands the turd of a franchise that we are and tells everyone we are starting with a clean slate, to put out the same product again next year. The stadium won't be fixed. The internal problems won't be fixed. We will probably sign some more old Panthers players, maybe even more coaches. Dan Snyder will still own the team. I'm excited. Can hardly contain my excitement.

tired juwanna mann GIF

Channel 9 Reaction GIF by The Block

• Like 2