Week 18: NY Jets vs BUF Bills

Bobby816

8 hours ago, KingOfNewYork said:

We did better than the Pats lol

Haha. I have a feeling BUF mindset was a bit different in week 18 against us, then a playoff game against NE.

But I do think we ended the season in an optimistic mindset. Which is good.

3 hours ago, Bobby816 said:

Haha. I have a feeling BUF mindset was a bit different in week 18 against us, then a playoff game against NE.

But I do think we ended the season in an optimistic mindset. Which is good.

Buffalo needed that win to get the home game, if not they’d have to be road warriors the whole way through. They played hard, I do think they took the Patriots game a bit more personal after the loss from the 3 pass Mac Jones game.

What you saw from the Pats was what you saw from the Jets most of the year.  The defense was non-existent and Buffalo forced Mac Jones to win.  When the Jets defense gave up TD after TD and forced Zach to win and not get into a rhythm he looked terrible.  The weeks where the Jets defense held the game close Zach looked better.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, jetsfan4life51 said:

What you saw from the Pats was what you saw from the Jets most of the year.  The defense was non-existent and Buffalo forced Mac Jones to win.  When the Jets defense gave up TD after TD and forced Zach to win and not get into a rhythm he looked terrible.  The weeks where the Jets defense held the game close Zach looked better.

Yeah not having to score 6 every possession helps an offense out a ton. Allows you to open up your entire playbook