Wildcard Weekend - Eagles @ Bucs

ravishingone

17 hours ago, SBLIII said:

TB's rush defense is much worse without David. If he can play, play him. Fournette and Barrett coming back is a big boost

Not really too concerned about the run D. Our run D got worse because Vea and Suh snap counts have went DOWN the last month. We havent even played our DL starters at full strength all month to preserve them. JPP Barrett and Suh/Vea on a full count snap basis will bring it to norm. Minter being several steps slow but I trust Bowles to get it right.

Edited by indifference
  • Like 1

3 hours ago, indifference said:

Not really too concerned about the run D. Our run D got worse because Vea and Suh snap counts have went DOWN the last month. We havent even played our DL starters at full strength all month to preserve them. JPP Barrett and Suh/Vea on a full count snap basis will bring it to norm. Minter being several steps slow but I trust Bowles to get it right.

I have to disagree here 

imo David makes the run D THAT much better, without him we have suffered massively 

His knowledge, experience,  and instincts are invaluable  

Vea and suh can clog all the gaps but they need a sure tackler behind them to clean it up, and Devinmore often than not just blows right past ppl

And don't get me started on Minter

• Like 1

2 hours ago, BucsDraftGeek47 said:

I have to disagree here 

imo David makes the run D THAT much better, without him we have suffered massively 

His knowledge, experience,  and instincts are invaluable  

Vea and suh can clog all the gaps but they need a sure tackler behind them to clean it up, and Devinmore often than not just blows right past ppl

And don't get me started on Minter

Not arguing that David elevates the D. I just dont think we will get gashed because of it. Will we be less dominant ? Absolutely but with Whitehead in run support and if White brings his A game we will be OK. 

6 hours ago, indifference said:

Not arguing that David elevates the D. I just dont think we will get gashed because of it. Will we be less dominant ? Absolutely but with Whitehead in run support and if White brings his A game we will be OK. 

Yea I agree with that 

I'm just nervous because of the way we've been playing lately

I want us to have everything/everyone at our disposal

It's the playoffs now

Slow starts and missed plays will kill any team 

• Like 1