Mass Effect Mafia - GAME OVER! The Reapers are defeated!

Whicker

If I die tonight, and I think there's a legitimate chance that I die, here are my people of note

Forge and Gopher are highest on my list for their "too early" movement on Wolf after I signaled that I caught Wolf. I think that was a real tell for both

Nacho is high on my list for his everything

I actually lowkey am confused about Pickle.. I have a hard time believing he would put such a spotlight on himself as scum, so late in the day, but man it all looks bad

I have NO idea where Josh is or what he's doing, but its a problem

I trust all the people who I've been collaborating with in thread. Raves is probably my most trusted because he was the first to say what happens if you don't use the day move. He's def town.

Just now, Forge said:

Then openly admit it when brought up. Scummy bastard. 

#analytics

Tell whoever blocked me last night that they robbed us of a good time, especially you 😂. It’s ironic really. I’m able to try again tomorrow. Slappy is going to be super pissed postgame.

Just now, MWil23 said:

Tell whoever blocked me last night that they robbed us of a good time, especially you 😂. It’s ironic really. I’m able to try again tomorrow. Slappy is going to be super pissed postgame.

I know who blocked you