Mass Effect Mafia - GAME OVER! The Reapers are defeated!

Whicker

1 minute ago, MWil23 said:

Wasn’t told specific days but I missed day and night 2 and have 2 points total. I used a move N1 and gave orca a token day 1.

So it would stand to reason that Josh never received an extra point. With thread play being a major factor for why people give out points, I would be hard pressed to believe that Mwil 1.1 is mafia right now and thus I will apologize after the game.

Anyone have a read on ET possibly sneaking by? Should he be looked at as a possibility for mafia? For now I think Pickle is locked in as mafia and Gopher and Forge could be as well.

4 minutes ago, Slappy Mc said:

For now I think Pickle is locked in as mafia and Gopher and Forge could be as well.

You could be too 

I mean, I've caught pickle and wolf... You tried your hardest not to get wolf voted out

4 hours ago, Jlash said:
4 hours ago, ET80 said:

If the Shadow Broker was in the game... well, it's either full Indy (Yahg) or full town (Liara)

Shadow Broker(s) as in multiple people are the shadow broker can be different people?

It's one person - it's a title, really. It was a Yagh (pre-spaceflight Alien race) and said Broker tried to kill Liara and Shepard. Shep/Liara defeated the Shadow Broker and instead of declaring the SB dead to Shadow Broker agents (who never saw what the SB looked like) Liara assumed the mantle and picked up where the SB left off.

(Probably one of the best add-on content I've ever played in any video game, tbh - the boss battle above gets INTENSE on Insanity).

So...

Yagh Shadow Broker: More than likely an Indy who can win with scum.

Liara Shadow Broker: Highly unlikely an Indy (but possible) and is 150% Town sided.

Hope this adds some color.

• Like 1