Mass Effect Mafia - GAME OVER! The Reapers are defeated!

Whicker

7 minutes ago, Slappy Mc said:

The fact that I was roleblocked, I thought maybe my information was given as like a move thief or move cop.

No, I was referring to Wolf claiming EDI as his character and Gopher claiming Legion. They obviously know which characters aren't in the game.

4 minutes ago, Tugboat said:

For the lynch, obviously not.  lol.  If i had something, i'd be pushing someone.

As for tonight...You trying to prioritize if i'm someone that needs dealt with tonight?

Don't target me tonight.

21 minutes ago, The Orca said:

There is no reason for Tk3 to stop participating and even say he might not vote. Just adds to my perceived case on him. Doubt I'd get support there yet

You are literally too stupid to insult

Who in the hell ever said anything about me not voting tonight

You're biased, you're making things up, you're a mess

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Blue said:

You wanna go Tugboat? We can go Tugboat. If he comes up Town, you're cleared by association.

I’d say regardless he’s clear now. He’s either scum lying and orca is town or he’s town telling the truth. 5 scum is way too OP IMO.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Blue said:

You wanna go Tugboat? We can go Tugboat. If he comes up Town, you're cleared by association.

I've been pretty against a tugboat vote, up until the point where his claim was laughable

I'm open to going there.. a part of me wouldn't mind voting Orca because he's super annoying

5 minutes ago, Slappy Mc said:

I am going to be making life difficult for people tonight, I am asking if you shouldn't be one of those people. I will ask what you did tomorrow if you are let slide tonight.

I'd prefer not to be one of those people.

1 minute ago, Tk3 said:

You are literally too stupid to insult

Who in the hell ever said anything about me not voting tonight

You're biased, you're making things up, you're a mess

I am pretty over people attacking people personally. TK3

Blue will be next. I don't care about LVP's. Ya'll need to play a game and not attack each other.

14 minutes ago, Slappy Mc said:

I think there has been a big difference in TK3's play style since the end of day 2 or 3. Once you came out with your accusation he has essentially ghosted the thread. I wouldn't be opposed to supporting this if we don't catch the last mafia tonight. I really think that Blue appears more town that Tk3 right now. I would even say Forge appears more town than Tk3 now. I don't want to take anything away from what he has done because he outed Wolf day 2, but what if it was just to bus their worst player after loading him up with points to do something big? Tk3, Wolf, Gopher and Pickle, one of these things is not like the others, no offense to him.

I spent all day yesterday fending off a rabid Orca over a freaking host error

I was much more active than you this morning, and the last couple hours I've been watching football because you know, playoffs

Just now, Tk3 said:

I spent all day yesterday fending off a rabid Orca over a freaking host error

I was much more active than you this morning, and the last couple hours I've been watching football because you know, playoffs

What have you done with all the points I have been giving you? Got any info for me?