Mass Effect Mafia - GAME OVER! The Reapers are defeated!

Whicker

1 minute ago, MWil23 said:

So they want to compete for LVP and kill the biggest town asset. Okay makes sense to me. Just promise me you’ll have a few adult beverages and tag me into NFL Gen for the bills game tomorrow night 

half my watch party caught covid, so we'll see.. maybe I'll be in NFL Gen

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

So they want to compete for LVP and kill the biggest town asset. Okay makes sense to me. Just promise me you’ll have a few adult beverages and tag me into NFL Gen for the bills game tomorrow night 

Asset lmao, tk3 has been LVP after D1

Just now, Blue said:

This implies you are thinking, which you are clearly not

I admit I go through some wild theories but TK3 changed his threadplay. It's fairly obvious. You are pretty stuck in your ways. If I am wrong, I will admit it, as I always do. However your bitterness and one track mind makes you the one that isnt thinking. 

• Like 1

Just now, Slappy Mc said:

I admit I go through some wild theories but TK3 changed his threadplay. It's fairly obvious. You are pretty stuck in your ways. If I am wrong, I will admit it, as I always do. However your bitterness and one track mind makes you the one that isnt thinking. 

I can't imagine the sheer level of psychotic paranoia for someone to think Town had any chance of winning this game if we didn't vote out scum three Days in a row AND they had a recruitment ability they could use by Day 3