Mass Effect Mafia - GAME OVER! The Reapers are defeated!

Whicker

I couldn't believe our luck up to this point... already taking out two Reapers. Surely, this was putting a serious damper on their plans – we couldn't let up now. We knew of another Reaper that had been here with us since the beginning: gopher.

Gopher had been the Reaper acting as bucsfan's ship and had already, somehow, escaped unharmed from the battle of the Citadel. We had lost track of it and pushed its presence to the back of our minds, but our two recent victories over Wolf and Pickle gave us the confidence we needed to chase him down.

Theuntouchable once again proved a valuable ally as he was able to track down faint signals of gopher, and we were able to find him with little trouble. As expected, the battle was absolutely relentless, but we once again emerged victorious.

@gopherwrestler has been killed! He was Sovereign [Repair Matrix, Biotic Focus] (aligned with the Reapers)

We knew we were closing in our goal of eliminating the Reaper threat, but we knew there was still just a little more work to be done...

5 minutes ago, Whicker said:

I couldn't believe our luck up to this point... already taking out two Reapers. Surely, this was putting a serious damper on their plans – we couldn't let up now. We knew of another Reaper that had been here with us since the beginning: gopher.

Gopher had been the Reaper acting as bucsfan's ship and had already, somehow, escaped unharmed from the battle of the Citadel. We had lost track of it and pushed its presence to the back of our minds, but our two recent victories over Wolf and Pickle gave us the confidence we needed to chase him down.

Theuntouchable once again proved a valuable ally as he was able to track down faint signals of gopher, and we were able to find him with little trouble. As expected, the battle was absolutely relentless, but we once again emerged victorious.

@gopherwrestler has been killed! He was Sovereign [Repair Matrix, Biotic Focus] (aligned with the Reapers)

We knew we were closing in our goal of eliminating the Reaper threat, but we knew there was still just a little more work to be done...

Wow mwil 1.0 called that and really made that vote line come together early. Low key great play there.

• Like 1

Just now, MWil23 said:

Sounds like I’ll see you guys on the flip side. Just remember, I have yet to successfully do any type of move. I’m that feared everyone.

Oh no, that's in reference to me having a gun as town. As scum, you'd just certainly not be my hit