Mass Effect Mafia - GAME OVER! The Reapers are defeated!

Whicker

Just now, Blue said:

yeah, if you ignore my voting record and where I've sent my points for the past three Days

Were you on Gopher's line day 1? Or Tugboats? Congrats on being on 3 of the most obvious llynch lines in existence. 

1 minute ago, Blue said:

I haven't even been subtle about it, this is the third consecutive Day that I have said I would shoot Forge if I had a gun

You already tried. You have repeated failed to see that he isnt playing scum like and repeated defended Tk3 when his play dramatically shifted and he became super unhelpful.

1 minute ago, Slappy Mc said:

You already tried. You have repeated failed to see that he isnt playing scum like and repeated defended Tk3 when his play dramatically shifted and he became super unhelpful.

I became super unhelpful because all of my helpful energy went into fending off a rabid Orca, and subsequently, Slappy

Just now, Tk3 said:

lots of salt, tbh

I guess a 9:1 ratio is the right time for everyone to get their grudge votes in

So they want to compete for LVP and kill the biggest town asset. Okay makes sense to me. Just promise me you’ll have a few adult beverages and tag me into NFL Gen for the bills game tomorrow night 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, MWil23 said:

The inability to tell frustrated town forge and mafia forge from one another with the end game self vote is one of my favorite mafia traditions 

I appreciate you for appreciating it. 

• Like 1