Mass Effect Mafia - GAME OVER! The Reapers are defeated!

Whicker

Anyone down for a mass character claim? I'm going no vote based on Tugs claim of Alenko.

Blue, MWil, Jlash are my top three - not in this order.

And for the record - I'm the Demon of the Night Wind. Google it if you need a character bio.

40 minutes ago, ET80 said:

Anyone down for a mass character claim? I'm going no vote based on Tugs claim of Alenko.

And for the record - I'm the Demon of the Night Wind. Google it if you need a character bio.

Personally, i feel like... a great biotic wind.

• Like 1

44 minutes ago, ET80 said:

Personally, i'm down to give it a whirl.  What's the worst that could happen?

2 hours ago, MWil23 said:

How are you going to block if ET’s move failed based upon your decoy?

In case you missed it, depending on the level of the ability gifted? The concussive shot can give me an additional role block. Assuming I receive at least one extra point tonight ( @ET80 looking at you my man) my flashbang will be upgraded to level 4 and I will prevent Tk3 from using a move, giving or receiving any upgrade points again tomorrow. 

• Like 1

Just now, ET80 said:

I'm actually leaning towards a Blue or Jlash lynch.

Leggo!

I would be very shocked at this point if TK3 doesnt flip mafia. I know this doesnt means much since I said the same thing about Wolf and flipping town day one but I am pretty sure that Tk3 sapped my upgrade points two nights ago when he claimed to find out I was a human. He was the only one that claimed to visit me and I was by an energy drain. 

At this point you guys can do whatever you want, but I would prefer for Tk3 to be lynched at some point. If you look back to when Orca called him out his demeanor changed. Not sure if he was mafia the whole time or if he got converted, but his threadplay the last 3 nights has been far from helpful. His only night move he claimed, even though I asked for them all, was confirming that I'm human. 

I'm pretty all-in at this point. If I am wrong, one of you played me the fool something good and Blue will get the mother of all apologies. 

7 minutes ago, Slappy Mc said:

In case you missed it, depending on the level of the ability gifted, the concussive shot can give me an additional role block. Assuming I receive at least one extra point tonight ( @ET80 looking at you my man) my flashbang will be upgraded to level 4 and I will prevent Tk3 from using a move, giving or receiving any upgrade points again tomorrow. 

There was not supposed to be a question mark there. 

1 hour ago, ET80 said:

Mordin Solus checking in (spelling?)

1 minute ago, Slappy Mc said:

I would be very shocked at this point if TK3 doesnt flip mafia. I know this doesnt means much since I said the same thing about Wolf and flipping town day one but I am pretty sure that Tk3 sapped my upgrade points two nights ago when he claimed to find out I was a human. He was the only one that claimed to visit me and I was hit by an energy drain. 

At this point you guys can do whatever you want, but I would prefer for Tk3 to be lynched at some point. If you look back to when Orca called him out his demeanor changed. Not sure if he was mafia the whole time or if he got converted, but his threadplay the last 3 nights has been far from helpful. His only night move he claimed, even though I asked for them all, was confirming that I'm human. 

I'm pretty all-in at this point. If I am wrong, one of you played me the fool something good and Blue will get the mother of all apologies. 

Typing is hard for me clearly. I was hit by an energy drain*