Mass Effect Mafia - GAME OVER! The Reapers are defeated!

Whicker

1 minute ago, Tk3 said:

And if I'm wrong.. then I'll have my invest, and Tug has an invest

That's a whole lot better than having zero invests in play because someone lost his mind

Who is the last mafia if it isn't me or you? You going to turn on Blue now? I dare you to say ET, Jlash or Mwil.

Its pretty obvious at this point.

3 minutes ago, ET80 said:

I think Slappy is just tunneling right now - I'm pretty certain he's not scum.

I could run with Jlash, maybe Blue too.

Jlash really cant be scum my friend, he got flash banged visiting Gopher at night. No moves this game have made any appearance that mafia visiting mafia would do any good.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Slappy Mc said:

Jlash really cant be scum my friend, he got flash banged visiting Gopher at night. No moves this game have made any appearance that mafia visiting mafia would do any good.

Gotcha, forgot about that.

Blue - choo choo?

1 minute ago, ET80 said:

Let's scale back you two...

Both of you - if you had to pick someone else other than yourselves as scum, who would it be?

Off chance of TKN, but I'm highly doubtful of that. Tug could be lying, but I'm also doubtful of that.

At this point, even though he hates my guts, I truly believe that Blue is town.

Mwil, Jlash, ET are guaranteed town IMO.

Gun to my head I'd pick TKN.

8 minutes ago, Slappy Mc said:

GIVE ME ALL YOUR MOVES FOR EACH DAY. I want the moves and why you put each move on the particular person you did. There are enough people here to either collaborate your story or CC it.

Orca called you out and you got super defensive and disappeared. You left Blue to fight your battle for you. Like I said, I'm cool being lynched as long as they get around to voting you out later.

oh yes, you certainly sound like a person who can be convinced by my moves.... and for the record I DID answer this question before

D1- Gave coin to Raves
N1- invest wolf's coins **absolute shot in the dark to see if "someone who shouldn't have a ton of coins, did"** + prevent wolf from giving coins the next day
D2- Gave coin to Raves
N2- invest nacho's race (human) **he was unknown at the time, so I was seeing what was out there** + prevent forge from giving coins the next day
D3- Gave coin to Raves
N3- invest nacho's alignment (Shpard's Crew) **intended to invest mwil 2.0 as he was unknown** + prevent forge from giving coins the next day
D4- Gave coin to Nacho
N4- invested slappy's race (Human) **I could not use lvl4 (alingment) two night in a row, so I chose your race because you were the only one who stated race, so thought it was the only chance to have a race invest mean something if it caught a lie (which it did not)** + prevent forge from giving coins the next day
D5- Gave coin to Nacho
N5- invested tugboats alignment (blocked or protected) + tried to convey Orca's future coins to Nacho (blocked or Orca already dead)

Those are all my moves and rationales in one tidy place... happy?

1 minute ago, Tk3 said:

oh yes, you certainly sound like a person who can be convinced by my moves.... and for the record I DID answer this question before

D1- Gave coin to Raves
N1- invest wolf's coins **absolute shot in the dark to see if "someone who shouldn't have a ton of coins, did"** + prevent wolf from giving coins the next day
D2- Gave coin to Raves
N2- invest nacho's race (human) **he was unknown at the time, so I was seeing what was out there** + prevent forge from giving coins the next day
D3- Gave coin to Raves
N3- invest nacho's alignment (Shpard's Crew) **intended to invest mwil 2.0 as he was unknown** + prevent forge from giving coins the next day
D4- Gave coin to Nacho
N4- invested slappy's race (Human) **I could not use lvl4 (alingment) two night in a row, so I chose your race because you were the only one who stated race, so thought it was the only chance to have a race invest mean something if it caught a lie (which it did not)** + prevent forge from giving coins the next day
D5- Gave coin to Nacho
N5- invested tugboats alignment (blocked or protected) + tried to convey Orca's future coins to Nacho (blocked or Orca already dead)

Those are all my moves and rationales in one tidy place... happy?

Can you give me the levels of each move and how you upgraded them compared to when they were used?

10 minutes ago, Slappy Mc said:

Who is the last mafia if it isn't me or you? You going to turn on Blue now? I dare you to say ET, Jlash or Mwil.

Its pretty obvious at this point.

your best bud is voting jlash, and someone else is voting mwil because he claimed the only death of the night, and a bunch of people are voting tug because he was roleblocked (same reason you are voting me)

like.. its insane that you're this tunneled. this isn't LYLO where we get it wrong and the game is over. We still need to use our night powers to FIND things, not actively block people from doing so

1 minute ago, Tk3 said:

your best bud is voting jlash, and someone else is voting mwil because he claimed the only death of the night, and a bunch of people are voting tug because he was roleblocked (same reason you are voting me)

like.. its insane that you're this tunneled. this isn't LYLO where we get it wrong and the game is over. We still need to use our night powers to FIND things, not actively block people from doing so

Both you and Tugboat were blocked from moves last night, there was no mafia kill. At this point, I think it is very unlikely you aren't mafia. I would be willing to no vote tonight to not kill off a town, roleblock you, tunnel all points into Tugboat to alignment compare you with ET, Jlash or Mwil and then its a quick day tomorrow after no night kill and we find out that you and whoever Tug chooses aren't aligned.

8 minutes ago, Slappy Mc said:

Off chance of TKN, but I'm highly doubtful of that. Tug could be lying, but I'm also doubtful of that.

At this point, even though he hates my guts, I truly believe that Blue is town.

Mwil, Jlash, ET are guaranteed town IMO.

Gun to my head I'd pick TKN.

how could Nacho possibly be scum? Given my invest, the only way Nacho can be scum is if he and I are BOTH scum and I'm lying about the invest

Just now, Slappy Mc said:

Both you and Tugboat were blocked from moves last night, there was no mafia kill. At this point, I think it is very unlikely you aren't mafia. I would be willing to no vote tonight to not kill off a town, roleblock you, tunnel all points into Tugboat to alignment compare you with ET, Jlash or Mwil and then its a quick day tomorrow after no night kill and we find out that you and whoever Tug chooses aren't aligned.

no kidding, hence the impasse

I'm voting you because you either are scum or you are actively detrimental to us figuring out the endgame