Mass Effect Mafia - GAME OVER! The Reapers are defeated!

Whicker

Fortunately, I still had many biotic allies to help us through the seeker swarms. We put up a barrier and moved slowly through the infested hallway, putting down many husks and collectors as we made our way through. We soon approached an open doorway.

Hurry, whicker!” I could hear a teammate shout. Our barrier was about to give way, and we were running out of time.

On the count of 3, run!” I shouted. We charged through the doorway and shut it behind us.

Unfortunately, it seemed not all my crew was able to make it. Tugboat had gotten caught up in a fight with a Collector while we ran, and he was captured by the Seeker Swarms.

@Tugboat has been killed! He was Kaidan Alenko [Reave, Overload] (aligned with Shepard's Crew)

Tugboat had been a loyal crewmate, with me from the beginning, and all of us felt his death. Unfortunately, we all knew death was the likely result of our trip, and we had to push on...

1 minute ago, Whicker said:

Fortunately, I still had many biotic allies to help us through the seeker swarms. We put up a barrier and moved slowly through the infested hallway, putting down many husks and collectors as we made our way through. We soon approached an open doorway.

Hurry, whicker!” I could hear a teammate shout. Our barrier was about to give way, and we were running out of time.

On the count of 3, run!” I shouted. We charged through the doorway and shut it behind us.

Unfortunately, it seemed not all my crew was able to make it. Tugboat had gotten caught up in a fight with a Collector while we ran, and he was captured by the Seeker Swarms.

@Tugboat has been killed! He was Kaidan Alenko [Reave, Overload] (aligned with Shepard's Crew)

Tugboat had been a loyal crewmate, with me from the beginning, and all of us felt his death. Unfortunately, we all knew death was the likely result of our trip, and we had to push on...

Tugboat was the other one that was jailed yesterday on a no kill night. Are we still doubting that its Tk3?

1 minute ago, Blue said:

Whoever gave me a point, I don't know whether to thank you or resent you for giving me the means to remain in this godawful game

I am legimiately starting to resent you for ML two nights in a row and putting me through a 3rd day of this

Why you wouldn't vote with my on Slappy either night is upsetting

• Like 1