Mass Effect Mafia - GAME OVER! The Reapers are defeated!

Whicker

1 hour ago, MWil23 said:
8 hours ago, Blue said:

I'm going to own up: I misread my PM and thought submitting my token target was a Night move, so I definitely contributed to given a random scummy a token. My bad.

Shame on you. You’re an English teacher. 

And even worse, you clearly weren’t reading the thread when slappy and raves said this was the case. I’m reluctant to believe you.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, MWil23 said:

@Tk3 to answer your question, I’d say the Gopher line (Me, you, slappy) and Raves, with probably Blue and maybe Forge as likely to have been in consideration for receiving points, with the inactive players or non contributors in posting content as extremely unlikely (gopher, nacho, pickle, tugboat, wolf, ET, and Jlash).

Jlash is highly suspicious with a subtle push on Matts end of day and subtly carried some momentum (still love ya buddy) if you go back and read.

It's fine. What he said about giving out points at night didn't make sense to me, for the reason Blue just admitted he helped scum "accidentally".

Now, matts could've been mis-speaking (he was, now that's obvious) but he also could've been scum gleaning info from others trickling pm info in the thread and slipped up. That's what it felt like to me.

2 minutes ago, Jlash said:

It's fine. What he said about giving out points at night didn't make sense to me, for the reason Blue just admitted he helped scum "accidentally".

Now, matts could've been mis-speaking (he was, now that's obvious) but he also could've been scum gleaning info from others trickling pm info in the thread and slipped up. That's what it felt like to me.

No question those are fair, and I'm not saying you are definitively scum, as on occasion, if scum is caught they'd make a claim to try to draw a CC to a power role early as a trade-off. The momentum for a subtle push for you is there, while you let others take the reigns to make that push. Your possible manipulation, if scum, was very well played by you.

Furthermore, I cannot help but wonder (this is directed at no one in particular) if Gopher was possible scum given the 6 to 5 line, which makes Orca's last second late vote also interesting. While I town read Orca (past tense), I'm now neutral on that one as it could have been an insurance vote on Matts.

Granted it could have been Town/Town and Mafia would have wanted apparently one of our best power roles out of play, while leaving Gopher as the inactive point of interest as a mislynch option. These throwaway votes also warrant being looked into:

10 hours ago, Whicker said:

1 Tugboat – Blue
1 Mwil – Nacho
1 Slappy – Forge
1 Blue – Bcb

@Blue why the fixation on Tugboat over the past two days? You started off with a joke and have evolved into "I know I was joking but seriously I'm 90% sure he's scum. Also I can't do basic reading of my PM or multiple people in thread over a 4 day period of time."

BCB clearly did RNG on Blue, who questioned it, yet didn't explain away his own throwaway vote.

Nacho did a vote and run approach, which always makes me paranoid.

Forge stuck with Slappy, which I also find interesting.

8 minutes ago, JoshstraDaymus said:
3 hours ago, MWil23 said:

I also happen to think that scum was able to use some sort of powered up mass roleblock. 

I was told my move succeeded

Right, here's what I mean:

PERHAPS (no idea) scum would have been able to use those points and block a certain number of people. Thus far, I'm counting at least 3 people that have failed. If scum had 3-4 points, they could have blocked 3-4 people if their moves are comparable.

JMHO

11 hours ago, Slappy Mc said:

Also, something/someone prevented me from using an upgrade. If anyone happened to watch me and two players visited me, one of them is most likely bad.

We have 1 so far who claimed something prevented him. I'm going to re-read and tally.