Mass Effect Mafia - GAME OVER! The Reapers are defeated!

Whicker

3 minutes ago, Tk3 said:

he's scum..

he and forge both saw that I was getting ready to nail wolf to the wall, so they tried to get ahead of my information

I think it's Gopher and Wolf for sure, and I'd love to see what Wolf flips via ability if he flips scum. If he's got that many tokens, he technically could have used them last night and I assume that he did, albeit perhaps that is a faulty assumption.

Just now, Forge said:

Let the record show that you guys are just now catching up because I voted wolf like 12 hours ago

AFTER I hinted at my information. Scum team in discord would know EXACTLY what I was talking about

It doesn't mean you are scum.. but it very easily could be bussing the player you know is about to get pinned

2 minutes ago, Blue said:

Wolf

@MWil23and @Ravesyou're not off the hook for telling us who you tried to target last Night.

I told you that I was going to extend an olive branch to you and Forge...by process of elimination alone you should be able to have gotten that, as that's what drew @Slappy Mc's ire to begin with. 

Serious question:

Are you reading? This is now the third time I've had to raise my eyebrow and ask you this. 

• Like 2

Just now, Tk3 said:

AFTER I hinted at my information. Scum team in discord would know EXACTLY what I was talking about

It doesn't mean you are scum.. but it very easily could be bussing the player you know is about to get pinned

Oh, that's really easily explained.

I don't really pay much attention to you and what you say

3 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

I told you that I was going to extend an olive branch to you and Forge...by process of elimination alone you should be able to have gotten that, as that's what drew @Slappy Mc's ire to begin with. 

Serious question:

Are you reading? This is now the third time I've had to raise my eyebrow and ask you this. 

And your ability failed?