Mass Effect Mafia - GAME OVER! The Reapers are defeated!

Whicker

5 minutes ago, Blue said:

What does everybody make of Night lasting the full hour? Scum intentionally dragging out Night phase, or a Townie just forgetting to send a PM in?

It may have been me holding it up. 

I also am an idiot and apparently didnt follow my own recommendation on defaulting a point like I though I did.

• Like 1

Just now, Slappy Mc said:

It may have been me holding it up. 

I also am an idiot and apparently didnt follow my own recommendation on defaulting a point like I though I did.

are you saying you forgot to day move and now scum has another token?

Just now, Tk3 said:

are you saying you forgot to day move and now scum has another token?

No they got no ******* token... They did get an upgrade point from me though. I asked Whicker if my default went through and he was like.... I've looked three times no default...

So yea... I messed up.  

No they got no ******* token... They did get an upgrade point from me though. I asked Whicker if my default went through and he was like.... I've looked three times no default...

So yea... I messed up.  

be honest... were you just trying to save your partner Wolfeyman the whole time?

this feels convenient

(remember, I said to be honest)

Just now, Tk3 said:

be honest... were you just trying to save your partner Wolfeyman the whole time?

this feels convenient

(remember, I said to be honest)

I genuinely thought he was town because of his ability he portrayed having exact wording like mine. 

I understand the hesitancy and distrust. I will say before I die, that someone believed me and gifted me an upgrade point today. I attempted to use it. 

I genuinely thought he was town because of his ability he portrayed having exact wording like mine. 

I understand the hesitancy and distrust. I will say before I die, that someone believed me and gifted me an upgrade point today. I attempted to use it. 

That was me.

After our victory against the Reapers, my crew and I headed towards the Citadel for some much needed rest and relaxation.. We were greeting with a hero's welcome for bringing down Wolf, although I could tell there was still much speculation about the remainder of the Reapers. It seemed that many felt that with Bucfan and Wolf's defeat, that we were saved, while others understood that it was unlikely that Wolf was acting alone.

While there, one of my best squadmates Mwil, ended up caught in a scuffle. I should have considered – he was a Prothean... and the Collectors looked like Protheans. He was mobbed by many bystanders who had mistaken him for the enemy. I was unable to get there in time, and Mwil's injuries ultimately proved fatal.

@MWil23 has been killed! He was Javik [Dark Channel, Slam] (aligned with Shepard's Crew)

I couldn't stand to be at the Citadel any longer after that senseless tragedy. I gathered the remains of my crew and set out to defeat the remaining Reaper threat. This time, we wouldn't take any breaks until the job was done...