Talent Acquisition and Separation

onejayhawk

1 hour ago, kingseanjohn said:

Dang. Was hoping to get DeShon Elliott or Keanu Neal for that 3rd safety spot. 

Bush looks more like a Watts replacement. Reid replaced Matheiu. Still technically need a Sorensen replacement…(please for the love of god don’t bring him back)

5 minutes ago, RedGold said:

I will be very sad if we lose Hill.     Dude opens up the whole offense.

I just don't understand what happened..they were so close to an extension from all reports. I'm guessing he wanted the world after Davante etc got their bag.

He's not gonna be a happy camper if he goes to NYJ and the losing starts. He can cry into his extra couple mill I guess 🤷

• Like 1

On 3/17/2022 at 5:00 PM, kingseanjohn said:

I can't help but laugh at this point.

If Tyreek is asking for anything close to what Adams just got, trade him. Veach screwed up big time by not getting his extension done during the season or immediately afterwards.

Just bumping this. Sad to see it actually happen. Luckily it’s a deep WR class. 

4 minutes ago, kingseanjohn said:

Just bumping this. Sad to see it actually happen. Luckily it’s a deep WR class. 

Tbf who knows if Tyreek wanted to wait to see what the market is at though. But if not u pretty much hit the nail on the head.

Side note: I just can't rationalize paying him anything close to that Davante deal. He's a great WR and that speed is awesome but it's sounding like he wants QB money, basically.

• Like 1