Trade rumor/suggestion thread

resilient part 2

I can't explain things about health, I really can't tell you why he broke his hand or gets hurt. I'm just saying to you that I think the team would be better with him by giving those two specific players I mentioned tons of space.

Touche' if you don't like him you definitely hate his contract.

Well he's hurt now and his value has clearly tanks from Cleveland's perspective. Also the Pacers aren't in the same place as Utah about to lose there starting PF anyways with minimal cap space to replace him without moving people. Pacers clearly also had better offers on the table or in there ear or whatever with Vitcor and the Magic... etc. To be honest I don't even remember the full details on that.

1 minute ago, SimbaWho said:

I can't explain things about health, I really can't tell you why he broke his hand or gets hurt. I'm just saying to you that I think the team would be better with him by giving those two specific players I mentioned tons of space.

Touche' if you don't like him you definitely hate his contract.

Well he's hurt now and his value has clearly tanks from Cleveland's perspective. Also the Pacers aren't in the same place as Utah about to lose there starting PF anyways with minimal cap space to replace him without moving people. Pacers clearly also had better offers on the table with Vitcor... etc.

Hindsight everyone said Pacers got sanduskyied in the PG trade.. Dipo and Sabbonis were terrible. 

Love was supreme in that deal. Everyone laughed at KP for taking Dipo and his max contract. 

41 minutes ago, El ramster said:

Someone please trade for Thad Young and Darren Collison..

DC is shooting 49% From the Field, 43% From three and avg 5.3 Asst and avg 12.8 PTS..

Thad is 49% FG from the field, 33% From 3 and avg 11.9 PTS.

Not going anywhere, as of now.

Just now, El ramster said:

Hindsight everyone said Pacers got sanduskyied in the PG trade.. Dipo and Sabbonis were terrible. 

Love was supreme in that deal. Everyone laughed at KP for taking Dipo and his max contract. 

I mean I just give credit to the guys that made the move. I do assume they know what they where doing and that it wasn't just luck.

If that's the case maybe the Magic are just simply " Unlucky " instead of bad and laughable.

7 minutes ago, Texansfan713 said:

Rammy is actually right for a change.  Love is overrated and an empty stat player.

I'm surprised you'd say that watching James Harden and Dwight Howard for so long. Lol, to be fair, Hardens still the man.

I've been a Pistons fan so long I know the true definition of empty stat player.... EX. Greg Monroe/Josh Smith/ KCP/ Brandon Jennings.... idk I can just name so many more... Kevin Love was actually a big part of Cleveland's championship run so it's hard for me to call him an empty stat player.

2 minutes ago, Texansfan713 said:

Rammy is actually right for a change.  Love is overrated and an empty stat player.

But getting him for expiring contracts and a protected 1st is still worth it.  He's a great fit in Utah because he'd be protected on defense and asked to be more of a facilitator again.  He gives Utah a more open and better shooting offense.  He's also better than anyone they could bring in after (likely) losing Favors and Hood.

2 minutes ago, utley4568 said:

Thanks homie

While i was in vegas watching the game. There was a dude crying of joy. I asked him how Wentz did out of no where cuz i had won some money from my buddy

and i had been drinking Henny straight.. Dude looked at me like how i look at gmen! And said it doesn't even matter. So much disgust in his face. I left asap but he shook my hand

and showed me some love with a drink before that. Dude was crying, Just felt amazing to watch. Because he was a true die hard fan. 

https://clutchpoints.com/pistons-news-nba-grants-detroit-5-2-million-disabled-player-exception/

Pistons don't have the open roster, but they've got cap relief with Boban's trade exception and this 5.2 million.

Clocks ticking till the deadline but Pistons can move a expiring contract, plus these trade exceptions along with a 2nd round pick to add real talent for the playoff push.

Honestly I'd do anything, mortage the playoffs and everything, two drafts in a row for a move for John Wall.

Archived