2022 Offseason Thread

EaglesPeteC

Just now, EagleBlueDon said:

I just don't like the player. Jags fans are down on him. Besides tackles his other stats were awful last year. 

Which ones? By far the lowest missed tackle % of his career and his coverage stats were about on par with the rest of his career, which is nothing special, but doesn't seem like anything but an upgrade for us.

Just now, Jlash said:

Which ones? By far the lowest missed tackle % of his career and his coverage stats were about on par with the rest of his career, which is nothing special, but doesn't seem like anything but an upgrade for us.

I didn't look into the next gen ones but he had no sacks, forced fumbles, int's.

I didn't look into the next gen ones but he had no sacks, forced fumbles, int's.

Our LBs barely had those stats as well 🤣 Jack would've been an instant upgrade over any LB we have on the roster.

Feel like the eagles are just playing the waiting game, hoping watson drops in their lap, so their afraid of spending on any FAs.

Why would watson wanna come if their afraid of spending money to improve the team. 

2 minutes ago, EagleBlueDon said:

I mean, he was averaging 1 or less per year in all those categories so he's the same guy he's always been.

Just now, IrishHooligan00 said:

Our LBs barely had those stats as well 🤣 Jack would've been an instant upgrade over any LB we have on the roster.

Feel like the eagles are just playing the waiting game, hoping watson drops in their lap, so their afraid of spending on any FAs.

Why would watson wanna come if their afraid of spending money to improve the team. 

I do get the "too quiet" vibe right now from the Eagles. 

1 minute ago, Jlash said:

I mean, he was averaging 1 or less per year in all those categories so he's the same guy he's always been.

Same guy he's always been =/= a good or even a solid player. Is he really any better than Alex Singleton? Why would the Jags release him if he really meant anything of value to them?

Same guy he's always been =/= a good or even a solid player. Is he really any better than Alex Singleton? Why would the Jags release him if he really meant anything of value to them?

He missed 4 tackles last year, total. Alex Singleton missed 20. Jack gave up 2 TDs on 60 targets at 78% comp. Singleton gave up 5 on 74 at 85% comp. 

Yes, he's better than Singleton. 

He's a solid tackling LB. We don't have those.

The Jags have dumped tons of players who were useful for them, doesn't make them right.

• Like 1