GDT: Bengals @ Titans (Return of The King Edition)

Mesa_Titan

1 minute ago, ttitansfan4life said:

Great play Hooker but I just have no faith in Tannehill doing anything 

Neither does downing he clearly took the ball out of his hands ran it all the way down the goal line then got to smart for his own good & call a screen would’ve been fine with a RPO but who knows I believe Tannehill has the ability to check out of any play but mannn

2 minutes ago, -Hope- said:

ballgame. team of frauds. they deserve all the doubt and criticism they'll get.

DESERVE THE CRITICISM BUT... they are not frauds..  but...

the main problem too many mistakes and what I would say bad luck put you in a hole so you can't afford the other team to make a play.........  that last interception was more Cincy making a play rather then our fail... but because Tanny has not really been good this game to say the least missing so many passes today and had that earlier terrible interception we can not afford anything else to go wrong or not be perfect and that is asking way too much for almost any team especially the Titans who's offense is based on Henry runs.....

SO....   lost the FG to get in 1 score  lost 3 minutes of game clock now back to where we started after the Cincy TD... and wasted another good stop by our D>.....