Funnier playoff loss to 49ers?

Malfatron

Whose loss is more funny?  

22 members have voted

1. 1. Who made you laugh more?

Just now, Malfatron said:

You know whats gonna happen

Im here for it though.

And just remember, brady is due for a SB loss. But losing in the nfcc isnt his bag

I thought the Rams and Packers were our worst two matchups heading into the playoffs. The Rams do really well what we allow on defense. It's strength vs strength. We've only been better once the last few years. And it was against a less-than-100% Aaron Donald. And we're banged up on the line.

Just now, bucsfan333 said:

I thought the Rams and Packers were our worst two matchups heading into the playoffs. The Rams do really well what we allow on defense. It's strength vs strength. We've only been better once the last few years. And it was against a less-than-100% Aaron Donald. And we're banged up on the line.

And when you inevitably win, you and Brady will be like "shucks, they played good and hard but we made a couple plays and got the win. Much respect to them for a hard fought battle"

But we all know (you know it, brady knows it, i know it) whats gonna happen here

Just now, Malfatron said:

And when you inevitably win, you and Brady will be like "shucks, they played good and hard but we made a couple plays and got the win. Much respect to them for a hard fought battle"

But we all know (you know it, brady knows it, i know it) whats gonna happen here

Oh, no. If we win, I'm going full on SUCKS TO SUCK.

And expect the same if we lose.

Just now, bucsfan333 said:

Oh, no. If we win, I'm going full on SUCKS TO SUCK.

And expect the same if we lose.

Thats not channeling brady then

Hes the most gracious winner, and the sorest loser. Maybe thats why he doesnt lose much. He wants so bad to be good.

Hes like a superhero