FA 2022

ravishingone

If Brady does convince Julio to play for cheap, it really would be absurd.  I guess it was shown 3 deep at WR was not good enough, have to go to 4 deep.   

Gage would have to play more snaps then Julio.  Julio has to be on a pitch count, so there is even a chance of him to play in the playoffs.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, bucsfan333 said:

..or not?

I just can t believe ATL could beat the Saints with a package if it came down to players being added.   HOU would get a higher 1st rd pick with ATL, but if the Saints are dangling a pro bowl tackle and the same amount of picks, that s tough to beat.

2 minutes ago, ravishingone said:

I just can t believe ATL could beat the Saints with a package if it came down to players being added.   HOU would get a higher 1st rd pick with ATL, but if the Saints are dangling a pro bowl tackle and the same amount of picks, that s tough to beat.

Watson has to approve it though. If Atlanta offers something comparable and Watson chooses them, Houston doesn't have much of a choice.

2 minutes ago, bucsfan333 said:

Watson has to approve it though. If Atlanta offers something comparable and Watson chooses them, Houston doesn't have much of a choice.

Yup, and Ryan bonus pushed back might just mean deal is done.  Gives ATL some time to move him to the AFC.