FA 2022

ravishingone

25 minutes ago, ravishingone said:

Just would like to point out again about the Bucs dooming the cap in the next couple of yrs- exhibit A as the Saints look to trade for Watson.

The cap continuing to increase exponentially year over year is making these cap maneuvers a lot easier on teams and not putting them in as big a hole as previously thought. 

• Like 2

Remember when everyone (including Arians) said AB would not be coming to Tampa? Well im still holding out hope for Julio..

After getting shutout vs the Saints last year, Im good with putting as much as humanly possible into the offense for insurance of injuries and to make sure we don't waste another Brady postseason run. Plus, when we're healthy... who the hell is going to cover Mike Evans AND Julio Jones down the field, and what 3rd/4th corner is going to hang with Chris Godwin and Russell Gage, and then Gronk down the seam? Would be insanely fun to watch. 

10 minutes ago, haveyoumetdustin said:

Remember when everyone (including Arians) said AB would not be coming to Tampa? Well im still holding out hope for Julio..

After getting shutout vs the Saints last year, Im good with putting as much as humanly possible into the offense for insurance of injuries and to make sure we don't waste another Brady postseason run. Plus, when we're healthy... who the hell is going to cover Mike Evans AND Julio Jones down the field, and what 3rd/4th corner is going to hang with Chris Godwin and Russell Gage, and then Gronk down the seam? Would be insanely fun to watch. 

I do think Julio's body is broken down.  So I believe probably no interest from the Bucs.   AB has been a very durable player in his career, just a knucklehead got in the way.  Gage is a signing suggests there is a belief of a higher ceiling still ahead for him without an injury history.  Kind of reminds me when Welker was playing with MIA and the Pats wanted to get him.  Hopefully the Bucs can get similiar results.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, ravishingone said:

I do think Julio's body is broken down.  So I believe probably no interest from the Bucs.   AB has been a very durable player in his career, just a knucklehead got in the way.  Gage is a signing suggests there is a belief of a higher ceiling still ahead for him without an injury history.  Kind of reminds me when Welker was playing with MIA and the Pats wanted to get him.  Hopefully the Bucs can get similiar results.

I'm gonna be mad when Gage gets 10 targets in a game and Mike only gets three. lol

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, kgarrett12486 said:

Sounds like Watson is deciding between the Saints and Falcons. Ugh, I really hope it's not the Saints...

The sentimental choice for Watson would be ATL.  Just glad Payton is gone.  We'll see if Allen will be even half the HC as Payton.

1 hour ago, ravishingone said:

The sentimental choice for Watson would be ATL.  Just glad Payton is gone.  We'll see if Allen will be even half the HC as Payton.

true. Saints got a good OL and weapons to boot though. And they have a strong defense. They’ll be SB contending on paper but we’ll see if that coaching can hold up.

1 minute ago, ravishingone said:

He's in your camp.  Rookie WRs suck.  😂😂

The look on his face when Darden/Johnson/Miller in the wrong spots after an incomplete or INT; told me all I needed to know about Brady. Zero chance he has the patience to play with a young pup. He was letting those guys hear it too after not being in the right spot. I dont mind rookie WRs just not with Brady as my QB. 

• Like 2