Packers' 2022 Estimated Free Agent Contracts (PFF/OTC)

TransientTexan

Free Agency Position Rankings & estimated contracts, per PFF (they collaborated w/ OTC for contract info):

#1-WR D.Adams: 4yrs, $23.25m avg/yr

#13-WR MVS: 3yr, $8.33m avg/yr

#1-ILB D.Campbell: 2yr, $6.5m avg/yr

#14-CB R.Douglas: No $ projection, but CB just ahead of him is projected at 1yr, $5.0m avg/yr

https://www.pff.com/news/nfl-2022-nfl-free-agency-rankings-for-every-position has a breakdown for each player.

Rankings done via PFF WAR stat (Wins Above Replacement)

• Like 1

Yeah I would sign the check on the Campbell and Douglas deals now. 

MVS is a tricky one. Will Fuller would be his comp, and he had a $10.5m deal, one year only. Which is an over valuation for a guy who had 900 yds receiving in 2020. My guess would be the Packers don't match that number, and a desperate team scoops him up for a higher price.

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, GHARMON9 said:

An All Pro ILB getting less than 12M per year would surprise me. 

Campbell played really well for GB in 2021, but is that the outlier relative to his prior seasons?  I am not sure that Campbell suddenly got more talented and better as a player

Douglas isn't getting anything less than 12M tbh. He literally ended 3-4 games with Picks/ Pick 6.

similar to Campbell.   Douglas had a great season with GB, but did he become that much better or is his play in 2021 the outlier

MVS getting 8M is laughable to me.

given the ability of teams to be able to find WR in the draft, 8M per year seems really high

31 minutes ago, GHARMON9 said:

MVS getting 8M is laughable to me.

Yea, that one surprised me, unless the cap is soon going to have some herculean jump, like the NBA in 2016 (+35%). And I'm no MVS hater. He's maybe a 700yd, 4td clip when healthy, & I suppose the deep-threat potential has some team-value that isn't reflected in individual stats.