Celebrity Big Brother 3 Discussion (and play-along game !) - no spoilers

Malfatron

After not really seeing many of these people before today, here are my thoughts

Carson: loquacious, feels like hes gonna have a really good social game, and knows several people in the game already. Good move on getting together a solid alliance right away. I could seen him run the risk of spreading himself too thin and make aggreements with too many people down the road. But its a down the road issue, hes in a good spot early.

Mirai - feels like she would be good at comps, and also doesnt have a great social game. That could be the kiss of death. I see her as an early elimination

Lamar - pretty chill guy

Todrick - hes really likeable, and a smart guy to make the deal with meisha. I see him as the favorite to win it all or at least go far

Chris kirkpatrick - seems like an easygoing cool guy. Doesnt make too many waves here.

Cynthia - they didnt really highlight her too much. Not really sure on this yet

Todd - feels like a cool guy. Sitting out of the hoh was a super smart move. I dont think hes gonna be targetting out of the gates because of that

Meisha - winning the first hoh is always the kiss of death. Future backdoor target

Teddi - ouch, that failed deal with meisha was pretty terrible for her. Meisha almost has to nom her for that. Feels like Teddi would have enough people in her corner to save her though

Shanna - feels like a victoria

Chris kattan - awful social game (forgetting peoples names), unfunny and cringey. Someone please eliminate him quickly

9 hours ago, Malfatron said:

Chris kattan - awful social game (forgetting peoples names), unfunny and cringey. Someone please eliminate him quickly

Isn't this the truth! Every second he was on the screen, I just wanted him off as quickly as possible. I don't know if it was his injury that kinda made him this way (never thought he was funny to begin w/) but it's just hard to watch. I honestly don't think he's going to go anywhere right away as he'll be considered the layup moving forward. Meisha really didn't seem to have many alliances right out of the gate minus a super fan in Kirkpatrick lol. 

From a first time watcher of CBB, I can definitely tell it's BB but not really BB. Still, it'll provide entertainment for the month+ it's on leading to March Madness when after we really hit the sports dead zone.

Edited by BobbyPhil1781
  • Like 1

27 minutes ago, BobbyPhil1781 said:

Isn't this the truth! Every second he was on the screen, I just wanted him off as quickly as possible. I don't know if it was his injury that kinda made him this way (never thought he was funny to begin w/) but it's just hard to watch. I honestly don't think he's going to go anywhere right away as he'll be considered the layup moving forward. Meisha really didn't seem to have many alliances right out of the gate minus a super fan in Kirkpatrick lol. 

From a first time watcher of CBB, I can definitely tell it's BB but not really BB. Still, it'll provide entertainment for the month+ it's on leading to March Madness when after we really hit the sports dead zone.

I like that they are going to proceed quickly and not drag the season out for months

• Like 1

Episode 2 reup of my thoughts here.

Pretty entertaining episode as it was almost entirely alliance(s) based and strategy foucsed.

My power rankings of the players

1. Cynthia: everyone likes her, and she just won safety (not a big deal) and maybe the chance to eliminate someone (pretty big deal). Shes not on anyones radar at the moment to vote out.

2. Todrick: In all the alliances, and is making the right moves for the most part (like dropping the dime on mirai). Everyone trusts him at this point. Going to be fun to see whether he can keep this balancing act going as the days progress

3. Teddi - she played the Meisha situation pretty well, not overcommiting to the deal. I think meisha trusts her, and because of the Mirai revelation, teddi isnt in as much danger week one. I think her social game is pretty strong, yet maybe too straightforward.

4. Chris kirkpatrick - i think hes doing a pretty decent job in building some relationships yet not spreading himself too thin.

5. Meisha - she made a good patient move by not directly confronting Mirai about the loose lips situation. With a bit of manuevering, she may be able to convince mirai and carson that they are both pawns, so if either stays, maybe that relationship wont be too damaged. Winning HOH and being Tate, shes going to always be a target

6. Carson: agreeing to be the first pawn really wasnt the worst thing because hes in a pretty good spot socially. However, when you are on the block, thats when people start talking about you, and could potentially find out some doubledealing. Carson is way too cavilier about his alliances though and could be seen as a liability. 

7. Shanna - i feel like she is in a decent early position, but shes not a mover or shaker. Shes eventually going to be fodder.

8. Todd - See chris kattan. Todd is more likeable, but staying out of alliances is potentially going to hurt his long game

9. Lamar - doesnt really seem to be playing the game. People like him, but theres going to be a time where hes an easy out. Doesnt really want to be there. Lays around.

10. Chris kattan - i kinda love that hes not playing the game. Probably only because everyone else is playing so hard. Hes off in his own world starting a onesided feud with todd because of the snoring. Nobody wants to waste their hoh eliminating chris, so he may last a few more evictions, but he has 0 social capital for the long haul.

11. Mirai - playing the game too quickly is a death sentence. She needed to learn to keep her mouth shut

• Like 2

In terms of rooting interest, here are my favorites

1. Miesha Tate. Her facial expression remind my of Dean Ween. Shes a MMA fighter, which is cool. 

2. Mirai Nagasu. Shes really cute and sweet. Plus shes playing the game, albeit fairly badly.

3. Todrick Hall - the best strategist of the bunch

4.Chris Kirkpatrick - seems pretty down to earth and is also playing the game

5. Chris Kattan - i want a love to hate guy to last a while. Hes pretty clueless about everything and he no idea of what is going on. 

6. Cynthia Bailey - feels like she can shake up the game. Very interesting player

7. Carson Kressley - playing hard. The house of cards could fall for him, but i like that hes playing hard and possibly getting over his head

8. Todd Bridges - kind of a weird dude. Cool tattoo

9. Teddi Mellencamp - kind of a boring straightforward player, but has some potential for entertainment. Maybe

10. Lamar Odom - doesnt want to be here

11. Shanna Moakler - Is she even here?

• Like 1

I hope teddi goes. Such a boring straightahead player

Predictions for the vote

Evict mirai

Carson Kressley

Cynthia Bailey

Shanna Moakler

Evict teddi

Chris Kirkpatrick 

Todrick Hall

Chris Kattan

Miesha Tate  (tie break)

Unknown (need one of these two to evict teddi)

Lamar Odom - 

Todd Bridges -