49ers offseason 2022

49erurtaza

Speaking of Cincinnati, they may not be in the Terron Armstead/Brandon Scherff sweepstakes. But I wouldn't be surprised if the Bengals landed a player like guard Laken Tomlinson. They'll have competition for his services with the likes of Carolina and Miami, but the Dolphins should be players for Armstead.

https://www.cbssports.com/nfl/draft/news/2022-nfl-combine-winners-and-losers-cincinnati-qb-desmond-ridder-crowd-of-georgia-players-among-risers/

Not surprised the Bengals keep getting linked to Tomlinson. Just makes a lot of sense and they can go over the top to get that deal done. 

Would suck for us but that's just the business. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, J-ALL-DAY said:

https://www.cbssports.com/nfl/draft/news/2022-nfl-combine-winners-and-losers-cincinnati-qb-desmond-ridder-crowd-of-georgia-players-among-risers/

Not surprised the Bengals keep getting linked to Tomlinson. Just makes a lot of sense and they can go over the top to get that deal done. 

Would suck for us but that's just the business. 

Makes a ton of sense to go after him, though he's not the best pass protector, but he's a very good player, just at $10M+ a yr, idk if I'd go more than $10M a yr.

If we do lose Laken, I hope we're in on Alex Cappa and James Daniels, if we can get one for $8M-$10M a yr, do it, move Banks to LG, I think he'll be ready.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Forge said:

I think that he was indicating the broncos, but the color choices made me think the Rams when I saw the instagram post. But Ari is definitely indicating Denver in his tweet lol 

I think it's supposed to be blue and orange, not blue and yellow (or what the rams call gold). 

• Like 1

“The problem is, when you look at the two quarterbacks that could be traded, Jimmy (Garoppolo) had surgery on his throwing shoulder, and the other guy (Deshaun Watson) has legal issues the NFL simply hasn’t given teams direction on,” a top agent said. “Teams aren’t getting any feel, so Houston is in a quandary. And I don’t think San Francisco could get better than a four for Garoppolo right now.”

-Mike Sando

2 minutes ago, J-ALL-DAY said:

“The problem is, when you look at the two quarterbacks that could be traded, Jimmy (Garoppolo) had surgery on his throwing shoulder, and the other guy (Deshaun Watson) has legal issues the NFL simply hasn’t given teams direction on,” a top agent said. “Teams aren’t getting any feel, so Houston is in a quandary. And I don’t think San Francisco could get better than a four for Garoppolo right now.”

-Mike Sando

Shoot I'm happy with a 4th lmao. 

• Like 3

3 minutes ago, J-ALL-DAY said:

-Mike Sando

Good with me. Send the papers

• Like 3

4 minutes ago, Forge said:

Good with me. Send the papers

I had mentally accepted a 6th rounder and then you had to get my hopes up bringing up a 2nd and 4th rounder SMH!! Should have stuck with my 6th round acceptance! Though a 4th rounder is better than that so it's not TOO bad lol.

• Like 1