The New Raider Staff Structure Thread

RaidersAreOne

11 minutes ago, agarcia34 said:

👀

Mentioned him last week. This would be the best DC we could possibly get IMO because we'd have a chance at Jabril Peppers who would be an upgrade at SS. Austin Johnson as well.  I also have always like Danny Shelton as well

Edited by Jeremy408

2 minutes ago, Jeremy408 said:

Mentioned him last week. This would be the best DC we could possibly get IMO because we'd have a chance at Jabril Peppers who would be an upgrade at SS

Him or Sean Desai would be great gets. We are getting some prime candidates to be fair to McDaniels and not just NE guys which was my worry 

• Like 1

Just now, Jraider91 said:

FAs will go to who pays them most, don't think that is a consideration tbh 

Only thing though is you have to look at like how many people followed Gus Bradley last year. And I think Graham is a better DC than him. And the type of FA there are that are former giants play direct positions that we need.

• Like 2

Just now, Jeremy408 said:

Only thing though is you have to look at like how many people followed Gus Bradley last year. And I think Graham is a better DC than him. And the type of FA there are that are former giants play direct positions that we need.

Those guys weren't sought after though, Peppers would be one of 3 potentially big Ss on market, although I would be gobsmacked if Bates left Cincinnati. 

3 minutes ago, Jraider91 said:

Those guys weren't sought after though, Peppers would be one of 3 potentially big Ss on market, although I would be gobsmacked if Bates left Cincinnati. 

I can see Austin Johnson getting a nice contract very similar to dalvin Tomlinson did last year

I can see Lorenzo Carter also getting a pretty good deal

Peppers is gonna get paid but I can't see the raiders going with Abrams next year with all the injury history

Lol there's no way that Bates walks

Edited by Jeremy408

3 minutes ago, Jeremy408 said:

I can see Austin Johnson getting a nice contract very similar to dalvin Tomlinson did last year

I can see Lorenzo Carter also getting a pretty good deal

Peppers is gonna get paid but I can't see the raiders going with Abrams next year with all the injury history

Lol there's no way that Bates walks

Yeah Marcus Williams would be the biggest ticket but there are lots of teams with better cap situations than us. We won't be big FA players. 

Edited by Jraider91

19 minutes ago, agarcia34 said:

Lets hope that McDaniels history with Graham works in the Raiders favor 

Agreed. Graham is going to be a HC soon. He's one of the more innovative DC's in the game. He's not a household name because of how poor the Giants were. He'd be the best DC the Raiders have had in forever. 

• Like 1