Who’s Linked To O'Connell: Filling Out The Staff

gopherwrestler

56 minutes ago, Heavydan85 said:

Also outside of maybe not having a second ILB that we should fel 100% confident in, most of our team translated to e a 3-4 pretty well (and a 3-3 nickel well)...now the corner situation...well that is bad in both lol

Same could be said for a 4 front. 

1 hour ago, Ozzy said:

And how Sean Desai and Vic Fangio is not on that list I have no idea, if the basis for this search is coaches that were on the Rams and or Redskins with O'Connell, that is a pretty crappy search.  

Vic Fangio the Miami Dolphins have interest in and Giants have interest in Desai.  Again how the Vikings do not have interest in either is pretty sad but maybe those coaches have zero interest in the Vikings who knows.  

Here's the thing, KOC may have a specific vision for the defense. He may know precisely what he wants out of it, and he may know that Fangio and Desai do not fit that mold. There is certainly more than one way to build a successful defense. For all we know, maybe KOC and Fangio/Desai have crossed paths before and know they would not work well with each other. 

• Like 3

3 minutes ago, battle2heaven said:

I also saw somewhere that Jalen Ramsey adores him, called him the best coach he's ever had.

Absolutely love this... it's exactly how I move around on the back end running the defense and coaching the DBs.

Sign me up!

• Like 1