Superbowl Mafia - Rams win 28-21

Matts4313

Just now, gopherwrestler said:

What is there to be confused about. I just picked randomly who my move was going to be moved on. I said list Matt’s used it on the vote count list

What you say and what you actually may have done are two different things entirely.

6 minutes ago, gopherwrestler said:

What is there to be confused about. I just picked randomly who my move was going to be moved on. I said list Matt’s used it on the vote count list

Matts has already messed up on Von Millers position and giving out day use items. This mistake would be pretty big IMO. Not saying I dont believe you or that I do, just complaining about Matts as usual.

1 minute ago, Slappy Mc said:

Matts has already messed up on Von Millers position and giving out day use items. This mistake would be pretty big IMO. Not saying I dont believe you or that I do, just complaining about Matts as usual.

It honestly doesn’t really matter because he said day 2 “he just winged it” with my move, the next day he said “so danger?” I said sure, I honestly had no idea who was on the bottom, but i honestly thought I was using the sign up list until you guys brought it up.

1 minute ago, gopherwrestler said:

It honestly doesn’t really matter because he said day 2 “he just winged it” with my move, the next day he said “so danger?” I said sure, I honestly had no idea who was on the bottom, but i honestly thought I was using the sign up list until you guys brought it up.

Sounds like @Matts4313 hosting style... lol

Ok @gopherwrestler I believe I have heard enough to believe what you are saying. 

My role is Football Fan. I believe the last two mafia are Jlash and Squire. 

Here is why:

With the current ratio and my belief that between Orca/Squire/Gopher there was 1 mafia/1 other/1 town member I was able to deduce that one of those three was Chidobe. I made several hints in the thread to try to "seem" like Chidobe. (I'm on my phone so quoting while posting is difficult, but I will bring them up if necessary) I am positive that Jlash is telling the truth about the information he passed to me, but he did it as mafia. I am reasonable sure that I was able to fool the mafia into thinking I was Chidobe because there was an attempt on my life last night, squire claimed fan and Jlash today said "you have made it very clear what your role is".

This brings me to Gopher. Why I believe his claim: The move makes sense game wise. The thread backs up the fact that the info is released, the info has been confirmed by Daboyle and Wolf as it pertained to me. I was hoping that Orca would claim to be town because I believed that was the case and when it never came and Squire claimed fan, I turned my attention to trying to pry any information out of Gopher I could. The fact that Gopher hasn't paid attention the whole game is completely believable whether he was town or mafia. The ability he shared is the reason I am choosing to believe him though. Everything down to Matts winging it makes sense from a possibility stand point. Since none of the Others CC the role, I believe it. 

So long story short, I believe Squire bussed Malf and that Jlash and Squire are the last two. Squire does not have a vote IIRC and we can probably double lynch them if yall want.