Superbowl Mafia - Rams win 28-21

Matts4313

Voting Josh

After the claim by jlash, moved him down in mafia list.

Daboyle is all over the place, so not sure what the hell he is doing.   Needs to find league office, but who would that be.  I feel he is just ******* around and is maybe Snyder.  He might  have needed to find Goodell and with Jlash claiming, might have gotten what he needed. 

Josh is doing nothing and is now my top scum read

Gopher is laying low and following orca, not a bad move as orca was on point yesterday with malf.  He is my number 2 mafia

Wolf having targeted slappy very well would be mafia that is a non killing power and thus nothing happened to slappy N2.  Roleblock, rolecop, etc

Jlash being Goodell makes sense to me.  Others don’t really care who live/die in the end.

Danger is lifting weights….should be Hockuli not Corrente!!!!!!

Slappy, orca are likely town

3 minutes ago, The Orca said:

Is it possible, yeah...but at that stage no way imo. With Malf down with 0 votes, they needed everyone on Nacho 

2 minutes ago, squire12 said:

Voting Josh

Daboyle is all over the place, so not sure what the hell he is doing.   Needs to find league office, but who would that be.  I feel he is just ******* around and is maybe Snyder.  He might  have needed to find Goodell and with Jlash claiming, might have gotten what he needed. 

Gopher is laying low and following orca, not a bad move as orca was on point yesterday with malf.  He is my number 2 mafia

Wolf having targeted slappy very well would be mafia that is a non killing power and thus nothing happened to slappy N2.  Roleblock, rolecop, etc

Jlash being Goodell makes sense to me.  Others don’t really care who live/die in the end.

squire

2 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

VC:

Jlash - 3 -  Orca, Gopher, Daboyle

Josh - 3 - Slappy, Jlash

Wolf - 1 - Danger

Gopher - 1 - Josh

Squire - 1 - Wolfe

Weve got a 3 minutes. Start sending in moves.

7 minutes ago, squire12 said:

Voting Josh