Jalen Ramsey ejected for being choked and repeatedly punched by AJ Green

pwny

2 minutes ago, iPwn said:

I’m starting to wonder - if the part about JSO having to keep Ramsey away from the visitor locker room is correct - does he get suspended?

I don't think the team would suspend him given the circumstances. League though... I'd also think no, but I don't try to make sense of the league's decisions regarding suspensions anymore.

1 hour ago, iPwn said:

I’m starting to wonder - if the part about JSO having to keep Ramsey away from the visitor locker room is correct - does he get suspended?

Nah he won't be suspended for that.  The league will ignore it, if it's even true, since there's no video of it.

I too was a little surprised Ramsey was ejected.  I'm also a little surprised about how upset people are here.  I mean, i get it.  But it had almost zero bearing on the game.  The Jags straight up curb stomped the Bengals.  The refs just made sure Ramsey didn't suffer some stupid injury late in the game.  It was a favor. :P

1 hour ago, ragevsuall17 said:

I don't care what anybody says... guy has issues... it's not "swagger" or confidence... he's just a DBag...

Jalen Ramsey had to be restrained from going after A.J. Green in the locker room

I don't think he'd be causing all that noise if Security wasn't there to restrain him... classic "tough" guy.  

This was posted in the Titans forum.

tenor.gif

Just now, .Buzz said:

This was posted in the Titans forum.

tenor.gif

May be one of the dumbest things I've seen honestly. 

"He doesn't have swagger or confidence, he's just a DBag."

Like bud, you legit no nothing if you seriously think that.

1 hour ago, theJ said:

But it had almost zero bearing on the game.  The Jags straight up curb stomped the Bengals.

True. But also what if it didn’t? At that point, it was a 6 point game, anything could have happened. And the ref interjected themselves and took one of our two best players out of the game for something he shouldn’t have been removed for.

Right before that happened, I wrote that we looked to be teetering on imploding. It was a 6 point game when that happened and the game could have . What if Ramsey’s ejection snowballed for us like bad teams have an issue with and we blew the game?

It didn’t impact the outcome. But it could have. And as we’re watching that, the anger around that fact is most of what you see there. Post game frustration is mostly with people saying that Ramsey is a thug, that he should have been ejected, and then seeing the ref refusing to acknowledge that they ejected him for a punch he didn’t actually throw.

8 minutes ago, .Buzz said:

The Bengals play Tennessee next week.

Fine by me that he isn't suspended.

For our benefit, sure. But it’s absolutely garbage that he can put Ramsey in a choke hold, and punch him repeatedly and not face any reprocussions beyond offsetting ejections.

Trash.

Archived