Nacho Simulation Football League (Season 23 - Taco Bowl XXIII POSTED!)

TheKillerNacho

11 minutes ago, Malfatron said:

TL: "If you start Minshew in your game against me, i will trade you Matt Ryan for cheap"

Biggest act of collusion I’ve ever seen 

• Like 2

Q1, 14:47, 1st & 10 on the LR 22: Josh Allen checks the ball down and completes to Rob Gronkowski for 14 yards. Tackle made by Jordan Poyer.
Q1, 14:13, 1st & 10 on the LR 36: Josh Allen passes the ball to the outside and completes to Cole Beasley for 22 yards. Tackle made by Marcus A. Williams.
Q1, 13:39, 1st & 10 on the NOR 42: Josh Allen scrambles for 8 yards. Tackle made by Demario Davis.
Q1, 13:03, 2nd & 2 on the NOR 34: Josh Allen checks the ball down and completes to Cole Beasley for 12 yards. Tackle made by Jordan Poyer.
Q1, 12:36, 1st & 10 on the NOR 22: Josh Allen throws the ball deep and completes to A.J. Green for 18 yards. Tackle made by Joe Haden.
Q1, 12:08, 1st & Goal on the NOR 4: Myles Gaskin rushes up the middle for a gain of 4 yards. Touchdown. Brandon McManus' extra point good. 

Q4, 3:38, 1st & 10 on the NOR 44: Josh Allen throws incomplete deep. Jalen Ramsey on the coverage. 
Q4, 3:33, 2nd & 10 on the NOR 44: Josh Allen checks the ball down and completes to Cole Beasley for 9 yards. Tackle made by Kyzir White.
Q4, 3:18, 3rd & 1 on the NOR 35: Josh Allen throws the ball deep and completes to A.J. Green for 22 yards. Tackle made by Jordan Poyer.
Q4, 3:04, 1st & 10 on the NOR 13: Josh Allen checks the ball down and completes to Myles Gaskin for 13 yards. Touchdown. Brandon McManus' extra point good.

Our lord and savior.

On 3/7/2022 at 11:49 AM, TL-TwoWinsAway said:

With pick 13.9, the Pittston Waste Walruses select: Nyheim Hines, RB2/KR/PR and Matt Ryan, QB.

Angry Aaron Rodgers GIF - Find & Share on GIPHY

@El Ramster is OTC.

Here TL takes Matt Ryan, the guy who PTham wanted.

PTham reaches out for a trade and talks are progressing, but then the schedule comes out the next day

TL forces PTham to start a terrible qb against him and then he will trade him Ryan

On 3/8/2022 at 11:44 AM, TheKillerNacho said:

Schedule posted. Please note and forgive the 10-day gap between Week 9 and 10 - I'll be traveling at that time so I won't be able to post games. Sorry about this.

Later that very same day, PTHam has to make up an entire shtick about how he is taking Minshew so it doesnt look weird.

He retrofits he earlier draft decisions to fit with his made up draft shtick

On 3/8/2022 at 7:09 PM, PTFulham said:

Evening gentlemen, once again, let us get the first order of today out the way: WORDLE!

Wordle 262 4/6

🟩🟨⬛⬛🟨

🟩🟨🟨⬛⬛

🟩⬛🟩🟩🟩

🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

Really should've got that one in 3, sigh.

Anyway, I look forward to mopping the floor with you all in my first ever NSFL season, while you have all poured your heart and souls into heavy statistical research of sites like 'PFF' and reading stats made from a programming script like it means anything, I (ok it's mainly because I had to make all my picks at work, where I spend too much time in a VR headset and forget about logging in here hence why I never made any of my picks on time but I digress) took the CHAD approach and simply drafted players based on having heard their names, for all I know Tyus Bowser might be the worst linebacker in the NFL right now, but it's okay because Bowser is a cool name and that's all that matters, just remember you lost to a guy who has no idea what he's doing, just like that time Fulham got to a European final off just vibing in 2010.

Anyway, the main reason for this post is that it is finally time to say goodbye to Chicago and introduce to you the greatest franchise this simulation has ever seen.

Introducing all the way from Bangladesh - Cox's Bazar Freedom Fighters

unknown.png

50 years on from independence, the 170m people of Bangladesh that live in a country the size of Michigan are ready to vociferously get behind their new sports team, by the world's longest uninterrupted natural beach in Cox's Bazar which hosts the newly built Miltank International Arena, those poor opposition players will have to bear the high humidity whilst also getting absolutely obliterated by our stout defense.

Name: Cox's Bazar Freedom Fighters
Stadium Name: Miltank International Arena
Timezone: Asia
Temperature: 90
Precipiation: 50
(there are two seasons in Bangladesh, monsoon and not monsoon)
Wind: 15 (let's hope a game doesn't get interrupted by the odd deadly cyclone though)

PS - I am going all in on my chad strategy that I'll even openly admit that I'll be taking Gardner Minshew as my QB selection, go on, someone take him before I get to pick again.

Drafts minshew as planned

On 3/9/2022 at 10:15 AM, PTFulham said:

Gardner Minshew QB

Logan Cooke P

And then TL says too much here, hiding his deal

10 hours ago, TL-TwoWinsAway said:

PTFulham decided early in the process that MInshew was his guy. He actually outplayed Rodgers until he threw two late(r) INTs. I was scared.

And then the trade offer comes

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, TL-TwoWinsAway said:

Woah.

Or: I wrote him after the game and expressed an interest in trading him Ryan. He said he'd only do it for a 14th round pick. I accepted. He never reached out to me about Ryan in any way.

Ive gotten people eliminated in mafia for less evidence :)

• Like 2

On 3/13/2022 at 11:03 PM, Malfatron said:

Week 1 predictions

WEEK 1 (Thu, March 17)
Hanoi Viet Kongs @ Indianapolis Predators
Reykjavík Direwolves @ Lancaster Fighting Amish
Richmond Flying Squirrels @ Phoenix Rattlers
Scranton Papermakers @ Tacoma Thunder
Burlington Sock Puppets @ Rio de Janeiro Pirates
New Zealand Blobfish @ Antarctica Penguin Poppers
Pittston Waste Walruses @ Cox's Bazar Freedom Fighters
Egypt Starfalls @ Freiburg Venom